Part 10

Word count: 1925
_______________________________

"Daddy," I said, and his eyes dilated almost instantly. He pressed his lips firmly to mine and his hands planted themselves against the wall on either side of me. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I let them tangle in his damp hair.

"God, you're so fûcking hot." Harry spoke through gritted teeth and began unbuttoning his jeans. Out of impulse, I attached my mouth to his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin below his ear as his jeans dropped and pooled at his ankles. I could hear him whimper as I moved my lips down towards his collar bone, hitting his sweet spot and his body trembling. It was then that I realized what was happening. We were about to have sex, and I wasn't stopping him. Or myself.

I was completely okay with it.

What was happening to me? At the beginning of the year, I would've never expected to see myself in this position, having a sugar daddy. I would've seen myself with an amazing internship, planning out my future, having a boyfriend. Never in a million years would I expect someone like Harry to come into my life.

And here I am, about to have sex in his bathroom.

He reached down and tugged off the sweatpants I was wearing and then stuck his hand between my legs and past my underwear, pushing his fingers in without hesitation. I moaned, the familiar feeling from the day of the photoshoot returning and I felt my body tremble under his touch.

"You're so wet for me, darling." Harry breathed. "Let Daddy make you feel good."

I whined, arching my back against the wall as I tried to push my hips down onto his fingers more. He started to finger me faster and my mind was in a frenzy. Once I almost reached my high, he removed his fingers, much to my dismay.

"Jillian," Harry moaned, kissing my neck and gripping my waist in his large hands, causing me to snap out of it. "Do you want to do this?"

I hesitated. Did I? Or was I making a huge mistake? I felt Harry bite down on my neck where I knew he left a hickey, making me moan and roll my eyes back. "Y-Yes, Daddy."

He smirked and picked me up around my thighs, carrying me to the couch and dropping me onto the cushions. He hooked his finger in my underwear and tugged it down my quivering legs, tossing them aside. He then pulled his boxers down, revealing his ridiculously large penis and my heart was instantly in my stomach.

He moved his body to hover over mine and pressed our foreheads together. "Just tell me if it hurts, okay darling?"

I nodded feebly, feeling him slowly insert himself inside. My mouth fell open and I winced at the slight feeling of discomfort. Harry gritted his teeth, his neck veins prominent as he slowly pushed himself further. The pain began to turn into pleasure, so I lifted my right leg up around his waist to pull his body closer.

"You're so tight, darling," Harry grumbled as he began to thrust into me. I whined his name and held onto his shoulders for stability.

I grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down, kissing him sloppily as his thrusts began to slow down as we began to reach our highs. He then pulled out quickly but carefully, just before he ejaculated all over my lower half. I leaned my head back against the pillow, breathing heavily as Harry quickly fetched a towel to clean me up.

I wiped myself off and awkwardly handed back the towel, which he took to another room which I assumed the laundry was located. My legs were trembling and I felt the dull ache in my lower region. He left amazing; incredible, even. I couldn't believe I just did that.