Part 43

2 MILLION READS I'M SCREAMING IN TURDY SEVEN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

Word count: 3103
________________________________

I was finally happy again. I spent my birthday with all of my friends and with Harry, and much to Sadie's dismay, there were no strippers but there was lots of music and drinking.

I offered for Harry to stay with Sadie and I in our apartment since I had my own room. His trip back to America was entirely impulsive and spontaneous, so his old apartment wasn't exactly move in ready. He declined many times until I finally won him over.

"Thank you for paying my tuition, by the way."
I said to him that night before bed. He smiled sleepily at me and shrugged.

"It was a birthday gift." He said. "I think it was also to make up for the fact that I never texted you back on my birthday."

I climbed into bed with him and said, "But you definitely didn't have to do that. Plus, I was a total bîtch; I left you and avoided all your calls and texts, and you still came back to me."

"Because I love you." He said softly.

I couldn't help but grin foolishly. I loved to hear him say that, just as much as I loved him. "I love you too."

He smiled wide and wrapped his arms around me, making me squeal and laugh as he pulled me into a sudden bear hug. His hair was still damp from his shower and his curls tickled my cheek. "God, it feels so good to say that."

"It feels good to have you again." I stated, and he leaned down to press a gentle kiss to my lips. I relished in the feeling of his mouth on mine, a feeling I hadn't gotten to experience for so long; it felt like a treasure now.

His lips went from mine to my cheek, trailing to the skin just below my ear. I shivered under his touch and my body realized how much it had longed for his touch, and caused me to let out a soft moan. He smiled against my skin, letting his teeth graze the sensitive areas he had just been kissing.

"It's been a while since I've heard that sound." He whispered. "Let me hear it again, baby girl." He reattached his lips to my neck and trailed down my collarbone, his fingers digging into my hips. One hand moved down in between my legs and cupped me, causing me to gasp involuntarily. His hand on my hip tightened and he rolled me onto my back, letting himself hover over me.

"We haven't been in this position for so long, kitten." He said. "Since it's your birthday, what would you rather have Daddy use: fingers or tongue?"

I felt my body tremble at the idea of his tongue on my body again. I smirked and said, "Tongue."

"Really?" He smiled as he tugged on the hem of my pajama shorts.

I bit my lip and nodded. "I had a lot of pineapple from the party earlier."

*

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Harry was slowly getting used to my schedule as much as I was getting used to his presence. It was a little weird having him on campus since he hadn't been a college student for over ten years, but he mostly stayed at our apartment or he went to his company building to check up on things with Liam.

Liam was slowly getting the hint that Sadie would flirt with him every time she accompanied me to the office, and he was a little thrown off at first, but slowly he became more fond of her. I could see them dating by the time she was out of college.

The holidays with Harry were much more well spent, and every day I fell in love with him over and over. I couldn't believe that I was so doubtful of our feelings toward each other and thought that it was a simple fling. I realized that I had loved him for so long, but it took me months to understand that.