Part 46

to all of my readers in the U.K.:
   I love you all very much and it's such a horrible tragedy everything that's happened. I want you to know that I'm praying for you all and you mean the world to me.

and to all of you across the world:
   I love you all with my entire heart and all this bullshît happening in the world is ridiculous. I just want all of you to be safe and know that you're loved at all times. I try to answer all of my DMs so if you ever need a chat, pls say hello.

Word count: 2215
___________________________________

"I really shouldn't decide on this without Harry." I said to Megan and Brie as we sat outside a little café downtown.

"You don't have to decide, Jill," Brie said. "But you should totally name the baby Saint Laurent."

"We're not naming our baby Saint Laurent," I laughed. "We've discussed a few names here and there but we haven't narrowed it down to anything. We don't find out the gender until tomorrow morning."

"I'm so excited," Megan grinned. "I think it'll be great to have a little party down by the pier though. It'll be so nice."

"I still don't know what he's planning. He just said we'd be going to the pier and that was it." I shrugged. I took another small bite of my muffin, hoping it wouldn't upset my stomach. Thankfully, my morning sickness had gone away by the time I met up with the girls for lunch, but I never knew what I'd be able to eat and what I wouldn't be able to hold down.

"Knowing Harry, it'll be something completely elaborate." Megan added. "I wouldn't be surprised if he hired a plane to write it in the sky."

"Oh, god," I shook my head with a laugh. "The possibilities are endless with him, aren't they?"

We went back to Harry's house after lunch, lounging around for a couple more hours. Megan talked about her and Niall's honeymoon to Santorini, Greece and after all the pictures she showed me, I knew it was a place I'd definitely want to visit.

"Everything is so beautiful there." She said. "The color scheme of white and blue is everywhere, and I love it."

"I can't wait to travel more," I said. "Paris is so close I can almost see the Eiffel Tower from here."

"I'm going to miss you so much while you're there," Megan said. "London's going to be so boring without you."

"Yeah, I can't hang out with just Megan," Brie added, earning an offended look from the other. I laughed as she continued, "No offense. But it's fun having a third girl around. Plus we may have a fourth." She looked at my tummy, to which I placed my hand over and shrugged.

"My money is set on a boy." I said. "Harry's extremely confident it's a girl but I don't think so."

"I think it's a boy," Megan said. "Imagine two Harry's running around the house."

"I can't even handle one of them sometimes." I laughed.

I did notice that the more I looked up pregnancy bellies at three months, the more I noticed that I wasn't as small as it looked like I should be. It got me worried a little, wondering how big the baby was going to get and if I would end up needing a c-section or not. Both my aunt and my grandmother had one, and I wondered if it ran in the family.

The girls left a few minutes before Harry came home, and he walked through the door with his fancy shoes clicking across the hard floors. "Hi, love." He greeted me, leaning down to kiss my lips. "How was your day?"