Family Gatherings

(♣Niall's POV♣)

"Liam...Leeyum...Li...Lilac...Lysander...Lilo--nevermind, I don't ship it--well, maybe as a bromance...LIAM JAMES PAYNE!...husband dearest...Ugh...No Niall for you toni---"

"I'm up, I'm up! What's going on?" Liam shot up from his sleeping position on our bed. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Babe, we're supposed to have a family gathering with the Malik's, Tomlinson's, Marcel & Leeroy, a few family friends, and others." I reminded him.

Right now it's winter break for the Lance and since his friends parents are our friends, we all decided to have a 'family' gathering at our house. Plus, tomorrow is Louis' birthday so we decided to bring the party to him since everyone's staying with us until New Years Day.

"Oh yeah...are all the rooms ready?" Liam yawned and stretched as he got off the bed.

"Yes, all five guest bedrooms are prepared. We're lucky we got a huge house...Now, it's time for you to get off your sleepy arse and cook me some food." I smacked his bum, causing him to yelp out of suprise.

"Niall!"

"Love you too Li-Li!" I gave him a sloppy kiss on the lips and giggled as I skipped down the hall to wake up my Lance.

"Lance-alot, my boy! Wakey wakey!" I walked over to the cutely sleeping boy and started placing kisses all over his cheeks, causing him to groan.

"Daaaaad, stop it...let me sleep in peace...Zzzzz..."

"Lance Christopher James Payne, unless you want me to tell Papa about the time you broke his Buzz Light-Year action figure, you better get your lazy bum---"

"No! No, no, no! I'm awake, I'm awake! I'll get ready for whatever is going on!" He rushed out of bed and into his bathroom. I smirked.

'S what I thought Lance-alot...That's what I thought...

I then exited his room, pleased with myself.

(♚Louis' POV♚)

"Alrighty men! Onwards!" I pointed towards the Payne's house. My husband and son groaned.

"Boo, do we really have to carry you there?" Harry wheezed out.

"Put some muscle into it old man! And you! Pressy, you play a sport, you should be fit enough to lift your Queen!" I scolded. Right now Harry and Preston are holding me sideways as I pose for my grand entrance.

"Firstly, I play soccer, which doesn't all arms being used, therefor I don't really get much upper body strength. Secondly, Daddy H. and I also have to carry this huge bum of yours." Preston whined.

"Firstly, I don't give two shits. You should still be able to carry me. Secondly, I've had this big bum for-and-ever and I've never heard Daddy H. complain about it." I smirked and looked at Harry suggestively.

"Ugh, ew, I don't need to hear or know any of this." Preston gagged.

"Yeah, yeah, now ring the doorbell my peasants!" I commanded as we reached the front door.

"Yes my Queen." Harry nodded his head and used his elbow to press the door bell button.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"Hold on one moment!" I heard Liam's voice muffled inside the house. After a second or two he had opened the door.

"Ha, Louis! Harry! Preston! Come in, come in! Make sure not to bang your head on your way in, Lou." Liam chuckled as he stepped aside to let Harry and Preston carry me into the living room.

"Good, now set me down gently, slaves!" I ordered. Harry and Preston then shared a look.

Oh no...

"Your wish is our command, oh Queen Louis." Harry grinned like a Cheshire cat. He then mouthed to Preston: one...two...three

"Ahhh!" I yelped as I'm thrown onto the living room couch.

"I said gently!" I screamed and narrowed my eyes at Liam who was trying to stifle a laugh at the doorway.

"Shut up Payne, otherwise I'm going to make sure your little Irishman doesn't see any food for a day!" I threatened playfully. Liam played along and gasped.

"You wouldn't! Not my Nialler!"

"Oh we both know I would..." I grinned mischievously. Everything was silent for a while until we all broke out in laughter.

"Aw c'mere ya long lost puppy! We haven't had a proper conversation in a while." I opened my arms to my old friend and we hugged it out for a few seconds until Harry had to pry me off of Liam.

"Sorry Li, but Queen Louis is mine." He narrowed his eyes at Liam playfully. Liam just chuckled.

"You can have your SassMaster, I've got my own pot of gold. Oh, and Preston, Lance is up in his room." Liam nodded his head towards the stairs.

"Alright, thanks. Just call us down when dinner's ready." Preston spoke as he made his way up the stairs.

Oh this 'family gathering' is gonna be fun....

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

YAY!!!! It's been a while since I've last written about Larry and/or Niam it's kinda like a distant dream...*whispers* Preston's dream...

"Yeah, the dream where you had Harry kidnapped by freaking Grimshaw and I ended up insane."

Ah the memories...that was a very vivid dream I had written...

Anywho!

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥