You Again **Sequal to: Coincidence (Niam,Larry,etc.)**

Prologue:

Lance, a 17 year old boy with curly brown hair & dimples like his father, and had hazel eyes, kinda like his mother's. He currently lives with his father Liam and his step-father Niall who both are retired members of the late boyband One Direction.

Preston, a 17 year old boy as well, with blonde hair, green eyes, and a bit of freckles, lives with his adopted parents Harry & Louis Tomlinson. They still run TommoStyles Industeries.

Both Preston & Lance haven't seen each other in years. The last tike was when they both were about 8 years old. That was 9 years ago, and things have changed and both boys are entirely different:

•Lance is a school nerd, Preston's a jock.

•Preston's popular, Lance is an outcast.

•Lance doesn't have a girlfriend, Preston does.

•Preston's straight, Lance isn't.

See the difference?

Now after so many years of not seeing the Payne family, Preston gets sent to live with the Payne's for 5 months because Harry and Louis are off to do some business trips in America, France, and China.

Lance's so excited to see his childhood friend once again and maybe get to know him, but will Preston be just as happy and willing to become friends again? Or will something else happen?

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Hey again! So this is the sequal to 'Coincidence' and let's just say this story is gonna be a bit more thought out then the last one ;)

Warning: Prepare for major feels, cuz I've got a few plot twists up my sleeve for this.

Anywho, I'll try and update regularly like I do, and omg, Alex Pettyfur (teenager form) is playing as Preston gahhh (♥_♥)

p.s. Idk who the dude playing as Lance is cuz I kinda got his picture off the Internet so yeah...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥