Imma MindBlown You Guyzz

(-Preston's POV-)

When I woke up, I found myself back inside my room. Everything is the same as how I left it. My plain white walls with posters of bands and Beyonce were still in place, some clothes still scattered throught the wooden floor, and my hidden stash of junk food was still behind my full-length mirror at the corner of my room.

"Pressy! Breakfast!" Daddy L. yelled from downstairs. I groaned and stretched a bit before making my way down the stairs. I wandered into the kitchen to find Daddy H. making some chocolate chip pancakes and Daddy L. sitting at the kitchen table reading the news before looking up at me.

"Mornin', sleep well? You've basically been out like a light day yesterday, we didn't bother waking you up!" Daddy L. grinned.

"Really?" I asked then pulled out a chair then sat down.

"Yeah, you've been muttering some weird things as well, I couldn't fully understand what you were saying, but I think you said something about Nemo." Daddy H. chuckled. I raised an eyebrow then shrugged, digging into my pancakes as he brought them over, and took a seat.

"So, you ready to meet the Payne's today?" Daddy L. asked.

"The Paynes?" I asked.

Didn't I basically live with them for about a week before I got kidnapped along with Daddy H?....

"Yeah, remember? We told you that we'll be handing the business over to Uncle Jimmy until you graduate college, that today we'll be off taking care of the paper work, and that you'll be visiting our old friends, the Payne Family. Does anything ring a bell?" Daddy H. asked. I took a few minutes to let what he had said, sync in.

"Wait, so you're telling me...I haven't met the Payne's yet?" I asked.

"Yeah...the last time was...what? About 9 years ago maybe?" Daddy L. asked Daddy H. and he nodded his head.

It was all just a dream then...

I cleared my throat, "Oh...yeah...I remember now. Um...by any chance, um...do the Payne's have a son named Lance?" I asked slowly. They both looked at me in suprise.

"Yes, they do. Do you know Lance?" Daddy H. asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, um...we've been classmates since freshman year." I spoke and ate the last piece of my pancake.

"Huh, that's good then. Maybe you two can be friends!" Daddy L. spoke excitedly.

"Or something more..." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that, Preston?" Daddy H. asked.

"Oh, uh, maybe. I said yeah, maybe." I nodded my head then got up from my seat.

"I'll just go upstairs and get ready then." I gave them a small smile which they returned.

"Alright, see you soon Pressy!" Daddy L. spoke with his mouth full and his cheeks resembling those of a chipmunk's.

Wow...that dream was pretty realistic, huh....

I fidget in my seat in anticipation. What if they don't like me? What if he doesn't like me? I mean I know I got along pretty good with them but that was in a dream. What if in reality they'll hate me? What if---

"We're here!" Daddy L. yelled excitedly and Daddy H. chuckled then leaned over to kiss him on the cheek lightly before getting out of the car. I unbuckled my seat belt then followed suit. I started fiddling with my fingers as I started walking behind my parents to hide my self a bit.

My heart started accelerating a bit as we slowly approached the door. Even more so when Daddy L. started knocking on it.

"Looks like their here!" I heard a familiar Irish accent yell from the inside of the house. The door opened revealing Uncle Niall.

"Harry! Louis! Oh and Preston! Wow you've grown." Uncle Niall pulled us all into a hug and stepped aside, letting us through the door. The house was like the same in my dream except a bit more bigger, and they had a PlayStation 4 instead of a 3.

"Nice to have you guys over, it's been far too long." Uncle Liam spoke while coming out of the kitchen. Both my dads nodded and made their way to hug him as well, leaving me to stand next to Uncle Niall awkardly, and shuffled my feet a bit.

"Yeah you're right Li. It has been." Daddy L. nodded while pulling away from the group hug.

"Were's your son, Lance? I'm sure he's even more of a good-looking lad now." Daddy H. asked.

"Oh yes, he has my looks after all. LANCE CHRISTOPHER JAMES PAYNE! GET YOUR SMARTICAL PARTICLES DOWN HERE!" Uncle Liam chuckled then shouted for his son to come down to the living room. A few moments later, I heard the sound of steps coming down the stairs. I looked up from my shoes and a slight gasp left my lips at the sight before me.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Lol, Plot twist!

You guys must hate me right now xD

"I've always hated you."

Hush, Louis. No one asked you.

"Well you're writing this in America. Therefore I'm technically in America, allowing me to plead the fifth."

Plead the fifth?

"The freedom of speech. Duh!"

Yeah well my brain doesn't function after I'm done with school for the day so...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥