Grimshaw Has Our Kids

So guys, the 'ticket' thingy worked and 'Written In These Walls' is back up! Yay! Special thanks to @canyouplsnot for suggesting to submit one. Anywho, this chapter's song is 'Eyes on Fire' by Blue Foundation since this chapter is kinda tense...Enjoy!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(♚Louis' POV♚)

It's been five days...five days without Harry...five days of lying to my Pressy...five fucking days with the possibility of Harry being molested, abused, and maybe even killed by Grimshaw...

Clearly, I'm not taking this well, and it hasn't even been a week....

Ring! Ring! R---

"Hello? Marcel?" I spoke quickly into the phone.

"Louis...it's Niall..." I heard the Irishmen on the other end of the line.

"Oh, hey Ni..what's wrong?" I asked sensing something was up.

"It's Preston...him and Lance are missing. A neighbor in a nearby cabin said she saw them sneaking out of the house while she was on their early morning jog." Niall sounded like he had been crying for hours.

"How long ago did they sneak off?" I asked.

"About 14 hours ago...it's 9 o'clock p.m. and they've been gone since 6 o'clock a.m....Louis, I'm so sorry. I promised to keep an eye out on Preston and he slipped away from my grasps. Luckily Lance knows about our situation, so it's most likely he's keeping an eye on Preston." Niall spoke hopefully and pleadingly.

"Niall, it's alright. You did your best, and yes, it is a good thing you told Lance. Luckily Paul is going to be there in a few hours...How's Liam? He doesn't know, does he?" I asked.

"He already knew Louis...when I told Lance everything last night. Liam came back into the house earlier than Preston, and he heard everything. He called up the police and now they're searching everywhere in this whole area. The police even found the cabin Harry was staying in for the past five days, but Grimshaw was smart enough to move them out and catch a train somewhere!....yeah I'm the father of Lance..."

"Huh? Niall?..." I asked, then faintly heard another voice in the end.

Ooh, he must be talking to a police officer right now...

"...What!.....*gasp*...."

"Niall? Why'd you gasp? What's going on?" I asked worriedly into the phone.

"...L-let me see.....*sobs*....it's Lance's..." Niall thanked the police officer, then the police officer and him had exchanged a few words before Niall had replied to me once more.

"Louis....Grimshaw also has our kids."

I hung up. I couldn't take anymore. I have been waiting anxiously on Marcel's research, and have been training with Leeroy for the past few days. I know I'm not as prepared as I should be, but that bastard's got my child and my husband...I'm not going to standby and wait any longer. I'm going to do something about this, dammit!

*dialls Marcel's number*

After four rings he picked up.

"Hello? Louis? What's going on?" Marcel asks, sounding so sleep-deprived and lacking energy even to speak.

"Niall called. Nick's got Preston and Lance too." I spoke blankly. I heard Marcel's breath hitch and then sounds of fingers aggressively hitting key on a keyboard of a computer.

"How long ago? Does anyone else know this?" Marcel asked.

"About 14 hours ago, Liam's known since last night, and he got the police involved." I replied. He didn't reply for a good five minutes, only typing and clicking being heard on the other end of the line.

"Since the police are involved this will run smoothly. I've just informed a contact of mine in the field and he's got my back on Harry's case..." I heard more typing in the background.

"Grimshaw's going to Cheshire...looks like I'll see you soon Louis. I know what you're thinking, hunt and kill that cunt down, right? Well you're not alone on this one...I've already gotten you a ticket for the next train here. I'll be waiting Lou."

"See you soon Marcy." I hung up and went to grab all my necessities, stuff them into a backpack, and got my train ticket from the fax machine that Marcel had sent to me. 

"Sir, could you please tell me where---Mr. Tomlinson?" I turned around to see a vaguely familiar face...

"Oh...you. Eleanor, was it?" I asked the familiar brunette.

"Uh, yeah...what are you doing here in Cheshire?" She questioned.

"I'm here visiting my husband's family. What about you?" I smiled politely.

"I'm here to visit a sick friend of mine. Oh! Did you find your husband then?" She asked.

"Yes, actually. He just ran into a friend 's all." I put on a fake smile. She doesn't need to know any of my business.

"Oh, that's good. Well I have to go and try to find where the Twenlow viaduct is." She bit me farewell.

"Wait!" I called and she stopped then turned around (A.N/ ♪ everynow and then I get a little bit lonely, and you're never coming around ♪).

"Yes?"

"Why're you going there at this time at night?" I asked.

"That's where he said I should be meeting him. He gave me the directions, but I had lost them." She sheepishly grinned.

"Ahh, well...if I knew where it was I'd tell you...I guess I'll see you around, then?" I asked. She nodded her head then walked away with her luggage trailing behind her.

"Louis." I turned my head to see Marcel making his way over to me.

"Hey Marcy." I nodded my head and walked towards him.

"Who was that girl you were talking to?" He asked.

"Oh just someone who I've met before." I answered. He nodded his head and we made our way out of the train station and towards his car.

"So where're he headed?" I asked while buckling myself in.

"First, we're going to go back home and visit my lovely mother. She doesn't know Harry's missing so if she asks where he's been, just say that he's on a solo business trip at the moment, and you've decided to come visit her. After that, you're going to so take a beauty rest while I stay up a little later to see if Grimshaw had changed locations again." Marcel spoke. I nodded my head...wow I do that alot.

"Okay...wait...how do you know where Grimshaw would be?" I asked.

"I remembered putting a tracker into Preston's phone since he asked me to, just incase he would lose it. I did it during the last time I saw him which was a few months ago. Now that Grimshaw has him, Lance, and Harry, we could follow their every move as long as Grimmy doesn't find his phone and destroy it." Marcel looked a bit relieved, making me less tense.

"Good, very good Marcy, I always knew I loved you for your brains." I smirked.

"Oh shut up you tosser."

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Oooh triple update! I'm sorry if I'm spoiling you all with my updates, but I just couldn't help myself (>__<)

Anywho, this is my last update for today...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥