Best Dance Moves Ever

This chapter's song is 'Best Song Ever' by our boys (One Direction) cuz why not? Enjoy!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(~Marcel's POV~)

"Huh?" I spoke while looking at my computer screen. Louis comes up behind me to see what's wrong.

"What's up Marcy?" He asks, peering over my shoulder.

"It's the red blinking dot. That's Preston's phone, there's nothing wrong with it, but...it's the location of it that's weird..." I spoke pushing my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose.

"Why? Where is it?" Louis asks.

"It's at one of Cheshire's somewhat, famous sights....Twenlow viaduct. What's weird is....they can't be on the Twenlow viaduct, unless...there's some hidden sewer rooms underneath..." I spoke slowly. I could feel Louis' determination and anger radiate off his body.

"He takes the one's I love and keeps them in a sewer!?...Marcel...we're going there. Now." He quickly grabs his things in Harry's room and I close my laptop, grabbing my things, and  following after him. We quickly bid farewell to my family and we went left.

I swear if somebody gets in our way...

(♬Leeroy's POV♬)

"Alrighty men. We need to create a distraction for Louis and Marcel." I clapped my hands. I had Zayn, Andy, Niall, Paul, and Liam infront of me, all lined up. Paul raised his hand.

"Um...how would we do that?"

"Paul, I was just going to say how..." I sighed.

"Oh...okay then, continue." He looked back down. I shook my head and grinned.

"As I was saying, we need a distraction, and it'll be myself and Niall. We'll try and distract them for as long as we can, while we distract that, Liam and Andy, you two will be the muscles to get Paul and Zayn safely into the facility. Once there, Zayn, you're our brains for this operation. You'll set up a safe place  to use Marcel's second laptop, and guide Paul to find Harry, Preston, and Lance. Everything's been set up, even the security cameras are breeched, so you could see anything that goes on. Liam, you stand guard with Zayn while he does this. Niall and I will set up a getaway vehicle while you all do this." I explained.

"Everyone got it?" I looked around.

"Got it." Everyone but Paul spoke.

"Um...what was I supposed to do again?" He asked. I sighed.

I'm friends with an idiot...

"Just follow Zayn's orders once you're inside the sewers." I shook my head, then looked up at my group.

"Any questions?" I asked. Niall raised his hand.

"How would we know when Marcel and Louis come?"

"Marcel put trackers on every device of his, so not only are we tracking Preston's phone, we're track Marcel's electronic devices as well." I explained. It was Andy who spoke up this time.

"What about Grimshaw and possibly Louis? What're we going to do about them?"

"That's where you come in Andy. You will also join Paul on his little search for Haz, Pressy, and Lance-alot. If he runs into either Louis or Grimshaw, you're the one who'll deal with them." I spoke and he nodded his head.