Scoldings, Confessions, and Apologies

This chapter's song is "5 o'clock" by T-Pain ft. Lily Allen, cuz later on in the chapter, the time is mentioned so...yeah...enjoy!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(❦Liam's POV❦)

"...AND TO THINK YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGHT FOR THE BLOKE?! YOU ARE MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM! TOO BLOODY GOOD AT THAT! AS FOR BEING A GUY, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE A GIRL? I COULD MAKE YOU A GIRL. TAKE YOU TO SOME SORT OF SURGEON. WOULD THAT MAKE YOU CONFIDENT AND HAPPY!?---- *gasps* DO NOT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME, YOUNG MAN!"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on what's all this racket about?" I barged through Lance's door with Preston trailing behind me.

"You're son doesn't think he's good enough for---a certain person he likes...that they would never go for him, and he thinks he's fucking ugly." Niall deadpanned.

"Hey! I didn't say I was ugly...I just said I wasn't as good looking as most..." Lance spoke sheepishly, trailing off. I placed a hand on my hip.

Gosh, I'm gay...

"Excuse me? Not as good looking as most? Um, you're my son, and anybody from my gene pool is sexy as fuck, so...*scoffs*"I spoke.

"Wow Papa...just wow..." He rolled his eyes once more.

"Um....if you don't mind hearing, um...I actually think you're better looking than most..." Preston spoke. Everyone turned to look at him, and he cleared his throat.

"I mean, he's fit, and I bet any girl could go for a guy like him..." He added. I turned to look back at Lance and Niall, Niall wore somewhat of a smug grin/grimance, and Lance blushed awkwardly. I had to bite back in laughter.

"Erm, Preston..." Niall started then looked to Lance to see if it's alright that Preston knew. Lance nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah?..." Preston replied.

"I...I'm gay..." Lance rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He adapted Niall's cute habit over the years. Preston's eyes widened and his mouth formed an 'o'.

"Oh...well...good luck then mate, I'm sure he'd like you. You're a charming bloke." Perston smiled slightly. Lance blushed even more.

Could Lance be crushing on...?....Oohhh....

"Uh...thanks...well, um....can everyone leave my room now? We're supposed to go camping right? So I guess we should start packing early tomorrow." Lance quickly changed the awkward topic.

"Yeah, yeah you're right. We should. Okay, everyone out. Lance-alot needs some beauty sleep." Niall marched us out then closed the door behind him.

Well...this has been an interesting day...

"Liam, the boys will hear us..." Niall giggled as I started kissing his neck.

"C'mon Ni, we'll be really quiet..." I persuaded.

"I don't know, it's been a while..." He bit his lip. That should be me biting his lip.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be gentle." I kissed him slowly.

"Alright, alright....just one round though." Niall spoke. I nodded my head and started to move around in the dark.

I finally found the devices I was looking for and pressed start on both of them, heading back to Niall.

This'll be fun...

(♣Niall's POV♣)

"Oh my gosh Liam!" I screamed.

"Niall!" Liam yelled back.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"You just press triangle, and it happens." He replied. We were playing Mortal Kombat on our PlayStation3, we would've gotten the one that just came out, but we're just fine with this one.

"DADS! IT'S 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!" Lance came down stairs looking sleep deprived and so did Preston, just a little bit behind him, yawning and tumbling onto the couch.

"Really? We've been at this game for that long?" Liam asked me. I shrugged and went to turn the TV off.

"Well um...you guys just go back to bed, Niall and I will just make an 'I'm sorry' breakfast, that okay with you both?" Liam asked hopefully.

"I'm okay with that." Preston mumbled then slowly got up and trudged up the stairs to his room. Lance sighed.

"Alright, just next time, try not to be so loud." He grumbled and and followed after Preston.

Yay! Food!....

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

I wonder what you guys were thinking during this chapter...hmmm....

Anywho, I've got dinner, and I just can't pass up food.

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥