Handcuffs (Ghirahim x Link)

Start from the beginning

"How selfish of you to jerk off without me." Link opened his eyes to see his boyfriend standing in the doorway with a grin. "Though I suppose I should be flattered that you imagined me pleasuring you~"

Link didn't even have a moment to respond as he was quickly pulled out of the shower and picked up by his boyfriend towards their bedroom. He was thrown onto the bed, his body still dripping wet as he fell onto the plush mattress. He sat up to see Ghirahim rummaging through their closet and pulling out something that sounded like metal.

The white haired man looked back at him with a smirk as he held up a pair of handcuffs.

"Remember these bad boys?"

Knowing his boyfriend and where this was going, Link decided to play dumb.

"Nope," he smiled innocently. "Don't remember 'em."

"Oh?" the taller one's smirk grew wider. "Then perhaps you need a reminder..."

Ghirahim crawled over the boy before quickly flipping him onto his stomach, grabbing his hands and cuffing them behind him. This made Link's face flush as he teasingly began to grind up against the other's crotch, grinning as he felt him grow excited. The cop let out a groan as he grabbed onto the blond's hips and leaning down to his ear.

"I don't know how you do it... But you always manage to get me in the mood," he whispered in a husky tone.

Ghirahim began to nibble on the other's ear, making Link release a low moan. The two continued to grind against one another before the older one grew a bit impatient.

He wasted no time in removing his clothes and boxers. But before he began to actual fun, Ghirahim went over to his bedside table and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube from the bottom drawer (Safety first kids!) before returning to his needy boyfriend.

He opened the bottle and spread some of the lube onto his hand, making sure to get most of it on his fingers.

"Since we haven't done this in awhile, I feel the need to prepare you first. Are you ready my love?" he asked the younger of them.

The blond eagerly nodded in response, giving him the cleat signal to proceed. Ghirahim started off with inserting a single finger inside the boy and began pumping it in and out of him. Not long after did he put in another digit and soon a third, making Link hiss in slight pain. But soon after, the boy became a moaning mess.

"G-Ghira, please..."

"You must be patient," the other simply said. "Otherwise it'll only hurt more."

"I don't care. Just a-ah~! Fuck me already!" he shouted.

Ghirahim sighed before saying 'fine', and quickly pulled his fingers out of him and flipped the boy back onto his back. He unwrapped the condom package and rolled it onto himself before crawling back over the blond and positioning his member at his entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Link?"

"Yes," the boy panted heavily. "Just do it, please..."

Wanting relief just as badly as the male beneath him, Ghirahim slowly entered Link's entrance. He tried his best not to thrust hard into the younger's tight heat, but found it hard to do so as he pulled out and pushed back in in an agonizingly slow pace.

Lucky for them Link's low hissing turned into small moans of pleasure, giving the white haired man certified permission to thrust harder and harder into his lover. Soon the room grew hot and stunk of hot sex as it was filled with their satisfied grunts and moans.

"Ghira! I... I'm so-"

"M-Me too," the older groaned out. "J-Just hold out a bit l-longer."

Link tried as best he could to hold out for his lover. However, he knew he couldn't hold on much longer and let out a cry of pleasure as he spilled his seed over them. Ghirahim felt the boy's entrance tighten around him as groaned out his name and released into the condom, continuing to thrust into him through his orgasm.

He soon pulled out of the younger, panting in exhaustion, and laid beside him. Ghirahim felt his eyes slowly closed as he began to fall asleep, until Link began to kick him.

"Um... Ghirahim?" he smiled at the older one. "The handcuffs? They're kinda uncomfortable to sleep with ya know..."

The police officer gave a chuckle at his little mistake. He sat up and helped the blond sit up to remove the piece of equipment.

Once the cuffs were taken off, Link rubbed his aching wrists before jumping into Ghirahim's arms. The blond gave a giggle, causing his boyfriend to roll his eyes. Now that both males were satisfied, the two of them spent the rest of the evening sleeping in each other's arms.

The End.

____________________________________

Oh my god. I can't believe I wrote that.

Holy fuck I'm blushing right now.

DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS IS THIS NORMAL OH MY GOD I HAVE SINNED TERRIBLY! XD

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed. See you next time!