"Are you feeling okay, honey? You look like shit." My mother asked, walking out of the laundry room and cutting me off. I shrugged. She really knew how to make someone feel good about themselves, huh?

"You need to get out of the house." She said matter-of-factly, grabbing my arm and tugging me toward the front door.

"Mom! It's enough adventure for me to leave my room!"

"It isn't a question, Troye Sivan. Now, head to the grocery store and pick up these things for me, understood?" I snatched the piece of paper from her hand and let out a long wail, holding true to my ghost-like demeanour. I knew she wasn't asking all that much of me, but even getting out of bed was a struggle for me these days.

"But I haven't even gotten ready yet." I whined, desperately hoping she'd let me out of the chore. She rolled her eyes and turned toward the kitchen, yelling over her shoulder a moment later.

"You have ten minutes to make yourself look presentable, use it wisely." 

"Was that a joke about how ugly I am?" No response. I sighed again, but reluctantly headed back toward my chamber, aka my room.

When I emerged back into the rest of the house I looked slightly more presentable, not by much though. I stomped into my shoes and gave my mother one last glare before trudging out into the outside world. 

The sun hurt my eyes and I really was beginning to feel like a vampire, practically hissing at the bright light. I got in the car and was very relieved that we had tinted windows. I flicked on the radio and pulled out of the driveway, ready to start my long boring journey to the supermarket. I winced, hearing the familiar song lyrics that Tyler had been singing around the house the entire time we were together. I reached to turn the radio off but stopped short and decided to just let it play. It was sort of bitter sweet in a sense, it reminded me of the good times we'd had which made me happy, except it was laced with pain as I realized we may never share moments like that again. And, once again, I found myself fighting the urge to contact him and try to reverse the mess we'd gotten ourselves into.

I still hadn't made up my mind if talking to him was worth looking like a fool when I walked into the store. I had my phone in my hands and was staring at his contact picture with a goofy smile on my face. God, how could someone be so perfect? It wasn't fair to the rest of the human race. I have to call him. I have to make things right with him. It's better to have him in my life as a friend than as nothing at all. I was about to click his name and hopefully mend our broken friendship when I smacked into someone. My head smashed off their shoulder and I whimpered, backing away tentatively before looking up to see who I'd run into. He was tall, really tall. He was also handsome, really handsome. He was also built like a god. He was also not Tyler, so none of those other things mattered.

"I am so sorry." He said in a hurry, reaching out and fixing my shirt before pulling his hand back quickly, probably realizing how awkward he was being. Great, he's nearly as awkward as I am, good thing I wasn't pursuing a relationship with him because two people this awkward simply would not work together.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I should have been paying attention anyway." I said, flashing a toothy smile up at him. Okay, just because I wasn't interested in a relationship didn't mean I couldn't flirt a little. It was harmless.

"Wait a minute, aren't you Troye Sivan?" Oh, and he's even a fan of mine? Could this get any better. Maybe all I need is a little distraction from Tyler. It definitely would keep my busy for the next week or two so I don't end up giving in and calling him like I almost did.

"The one and only." I laughed, mentally cringing at how awkward I was being. Way to be smooth, Troye.

"I am such a huge fan! You're coming out video really helped me through some hard times. I was so worried what people would think of me I compromised my own feelings for theirs. I can tell you, I am never going to do that again." His analogy sounded strikingly similar to Tyler's problem which kind of irked me, but I shoved that thought to the back of my mind. Thinking about Tyler is what I'm trying to avoid here.

"Really? I'm so happy to hear that! What's your name?"

"Wyatt."

"Cool." Cool? Could I not have thought of a better response than that? I'm a real charmer. No wonder Tyler left me.

"Hah, I guess so. Look, if you're not interested it's perfectly fine, but how would you feel about coffee sometime? You know, with me."

"Oh, I thought you meant with the president." I said sarcastically. I immediately regretted it seeing the hurt in his eyes and threw my hands up in defence.

"No! I didn't mean it in a rude way, I'm just a sarcastic ass sometimes. If that doesn't bother you too much I'd love to get coffee sometime." His hurt expression was quickly replaced with an ecstatic one and a nervous smile invaded his face.

"Great! I'll, uh, give you my number." I nodded, looking down and realizing I was still clutching my phone in my hands. My phone with a picture of Tyler Oakley's face on the screen. Why did it feel wrong seeing him when I was with Wyatt? It's not like I'm cheating, there is nothing between Tyler and I. Well, nothing but unrequited one-sided love.

"Sounds good." A moment later cute guy Wyatt was reciting his number to me and I was cautiously entering it into my phone, careful not to mess it up. He really was excited about going out with me, for whatever reason. It kind of made me feel bad knowing he was nothing more to me than a distraction from who I really wanted to be with. But hey, it's the way of life. 

A/n: I know I'm not supposed to update until tomorrow but you guys left such sweet comments and I'm a sucker for comments, as you probably know. So, who's this third person? That can't end well, huh? Anyway, vote/comment and who knows, maybe I'll feel inclined to update sooner a second time.