"Hurry up Ashlie! Spongebob is on!" Jon called out form downstairs.

"I'll be there in a second!"

She decided to tie up her hair with the ribbon and go downstairs.

_______

"Oh where oh where are you Atlie?!" Jon said as he and the other kids were playing hide and seek. Everyone was found except for Ashlie.

"Come on Miss Ashlie! Time to come out! We are done playing." Tim said with a wink.

The jester chuckled. "I don't think she'll fall for that again Tim."

"Awww." the child asked with a pout.

"So that's the person who's been bullying you, Ched? Pathetic, he looks 19."

"N-no big bro! It's a girl who could do marital arts! That guy is just a friend of her."

"A friend huh? Well maybe he could be some help to us."

Jon and Tim turned around to see Ched and what seems to be an older version of himself.

"Tim." Jon whispered to him. "Go find Ashlie. Now." The child nodded and ran to find Ashlie.

"So jester," The older Ched smirk and said, "I heard you and your little girlfriend been bullying my little bro. Which was bad decision my friend."

"G-girlfriend?" Jon said with a blush. "She's not my girlfriend! And she didn't bullied anyone!" He pointed to Ched. "He's the one who's been bullying people!"

"He's lying Chad!" Ched said to his older brother.

"Obviously he is. My baby brother doesn't bully people." Chad said as he glared at the jester.

"He does! He was about to punch a kid when I met him!" The jester said.

"Are you calling my brother a liar?"

"Well I'm not calling him a truther."

"That's it!" Chad said, having enough of the jester's jokes. He threw a punch at him and Jon barley dodge it. "Grrr Get back here you punk!" Chad shouted at him.

Every punches Chad threw, the jester kept dodging but sadly, Jon's luck had ran out.

Chad was able to get a hold of him and punched him.

Or at least he tried. A hand was stopping him from punching the jester.

It was Ashlie's hand.

Chad turned his head around to see who is stopping him but got punched in the face instead.

"Always right on time Ashlie." Jon said with a wink. "Good job."

"He didn't hit you did he Jon?" Ashlie asked Jon, slightly blushing because the fact he winked at her.

"Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'.

"So you're the girl who's been bullying my brother." The two friends looked at Chad when he said that, who was finally able to recover from Ashlie's punched.

"Me? Bullying? I only do that when I play Bedwars." Ashlie replied with a tone filled with sass. She put her hands on her hips.

"Bedwars? What's that? What are you talking about Atlie?" Jon asked.

"Shush Jon. I'm breaking the 4th wall."

"Oh. That makes sense."

Chad just gave them a weird out looked and shook his head. "You two are crazy!!!" He clenched his fist and cracked it, "And people who are crazy needs to be taught a lesson."

Ashlie ready her stance as the crowd, which was newly formed, was betting who will win. "Bring it." She said while Jon stepped back a bit.

There was moment of silence.... then Chad threw the first punch.

Being the small bean she was, Ashlie was able to dodge it before doing a Sky uppercut on him. Chad stepped back a bit and rubbed his jaw. While he was distracted, she kicked him in the nuts and Ched fell down, holding his private area for a few seconds before standing up and trowing another punched at her.

The crowd was getting wild. Bets were being made and cheering from both sides, mostly Ashlie's, were called out.

Ched was getting mad. He noticed how his older brother was getting beat up! He needs to do something, but what would he do?

"GO ATLIE! EAT THEYRE EARS!!!" Jon cheered as he watched Ashlie kicked Chad on his face. "WOHOOOOO!!"

Chad saw Jon and smirked. 'Now all i need is something sharp.' He thought evilly.

_______

"So are we done here?" Ashlie said to Chad as he groaned in pain on the floor.

In the corner of his eye, he saw what his younger bro doing and smirked. He painfully stands up and looked at Ashlie, his smirk still on his face. "Actually we are not."

A scream of pain was heard from the crowd.

Ashlie turned around and gasped, knowing that scream from anywhere.

She felt tears forming slowly as she looked at what's in front of her.

Jon, who was stabbed in the shoulder and bleeding out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yup.

That happened.

Guys that's it.

See yah in 4 days.

Bye