The agreement

Damien's POV
"Young one do you know what a blowjob is?" I ask Lily after I tell her I was very gentle with her. She slowly shakes her head no at my question. I smirk and pull away and stand up off of the bed.
"Come here Lily." I tell her and watch as she stands from the bed slightly confused but eager to see what we're doing next. I smirk at how naive and innocent she is.
"Undress me." I tell watching her face to see her reaction, she hesitates before walking over to where I stand. She reaches her arms up and undoes my tie she let's it flutter to the floor while she concentrates her small nervous fingers unbutton my black dress shirt and slowly pushes it off of me. She stops and stares at my upper body slowly running her fingers across the expanse of my chest and down my abdomen. She continues to do this until I grab her hands and lower them to my belt. She hesitantly unbuckles my belt before slowly unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. She slides them down my legs and ends up on her knees. I groan at the sight as I feel my cock twitch in anticipation. Her small fingers suddenly slide into the waistband of my boxers before they too join my pants on the floor. She looks up at me from the floor unsure of what to do next. I pull her back over to the bed and sit down with my back against the headboard with my legs somewhat spread so she can lay in between them.
"Kneel in between my legs with your face above my cock." I tell her. She does so quickly and looks up at me unsure of what to do now.
"Open your mouth very wide,and relax your throat." I tell her before slowly pushing her head towards his cock.