The end of the night

Lily' POV
I kneel above his long, thick, and hard cock my eyes widening at the size. Is that supposed to fit inside of me?! I look up at Damien unsure of what to do now.
"Open your mouth very wide,and relax your throat." He tells me before slowly pushing my head towards his cock. I slowly put his cock into my mouth trying hard to relax my gag reflex, but failing. I am only able to fit in two or three inches. He brings my hands to encircle what I can't fit in my mouth and has me moving my hands along him. He groans quietly a bead of sweat running down his temple.
"Suck on my cock like a lollipop." he grits out between clenched teeth. I slowly start to suck on the tip of his cock just like I would a lollipop while continuing to fist the rest of his length that I can't fit. His hands go to my hair and he tangles his fingers through my locks. I moan when he lightly tugs on the roots. He suddenly pulls my mouth off of him and something white, sticky, and thick squirts out of the slit of his cock covering my face and chest. He slowly runs his index finger in through the stuff gathering it on his finger before bringing it to my mouth.
"Suck." he commands slipping his finger in my mouth when I open it. I slowly suck the white stuff off his finger noticing that it is salty. He pulls his finger out of my mouth with a pop. He pulls me up to feet before walking me to a white door we step through and it's a bathroom. He grabs a towel and lightly wets it before cleaning the white stuff off of me.
"What is that?" I ask him curiously. He looks down at me in confusion.
"What is what little one?" he ask in return.
"This white stuff." I tell him while running my finger through it and bringing it to my mouth. He watches me for a moment before smirking.
"It's called cum, darling." He tells me returning to cleaning me. We remain in silence after that while he cleans the white stuff, which I now know is cum, off of me. Once he finishes we walk back to the other room and lay on the bed with me leaning against his chest and he lightly stroke my hair.
"When do you come out to New York?" He ask me pulling me into his lap and basically cradling my body to his.
"I come out in a month so that I have time to get my dorm together and classes and everything else." I tell him running my finger along his chest. He tenses a bit before clutching me to him.
"You will not be living in a dorm." He tells me in that strong commanding voice of his. I look up at him confused.
"Why not?" I ask confused. He sighs in frustration.
"I will not having you living with strangers. You can live with me." he tells me. I look up at him.
"Okay, but I need to be close to campus." I tell him logically.
"Which college are you attending?" he ask me.
"Juilliard." I tell him. He smirks.
"I live near Juilliard. It's only a ten minute walk from my apartment." He tells me. Suddenly my phone beeps. I go to grab it, but Damien reaches it first. He arches and eyebrow.
"Who is Elizabeth?" he questions while opening it and reading the text.
"She's my best friend since kindergarten. What did she say?" I ask trying to grab my phone. He chuckles and keeps it out of reach.
"She's asking where you are and saying that her and Laura are about to leave."
He tells me while typing a response.
"What are you telling her?" I ask still trying to grab the phone.
"I'm telling her that you are on your way. I also put my cell phone, home phone, and work phone number in." He tells me while standing up and getting his clothes back on. I grab my dress and slip it on before placing my heels on. I go to grab my thong but a hand grabs them before I do. I look up and see Damien place my thong in his pants pockets. He walks over and zips my dress up.
"Come along. Time to end our night. You will call me every night until you move to New York. We can also work on our contract during that time." He tells me as we walk towards the door of the club. I see Elizabeth and Laura and their jaws are on the floor. I turn to say goodbye, but I'm met with lips instead. He pulls away and I try to follow. He chuckles and places his hands on my shoulders.
"Time to go. I'll call you tomorrow before I leave. Alright." he says giving me a gentle push towards my friends. I quickly walk over to them and drag them out of the club.