Alone with Damien

Once we reached Damien's hotel suite we walk in and he sets the food on the counter. Suddenly Damien picks me up and I'm placed onto the counter. He steps in between my legs and places his hand at the nape of my neck and pulls me close. My breath hitches as his other hand is placed on my thigh. Damien leans down and kisses me deeply and I moan embarrassingly loud. Damien's hand slowly moves its way from my thigh to my breast and gently squeezes. I moan into his mouth and my hands bury themselves into his dark, soft hair and pull him closer towards me. His mouth starts placing open mouth kisses on my neck and nibbles and bites leaving a mark or two. Damien pulls away and his eyes linger on my neck. He steps away from the counter bringing me with him causing my hands to move from his hair to his shoulders. He grips my waist making sure I don't fall.
"Go sit down at the table. I'll bring the dinner." He tells me.
"Here I'll help bring everything to the table." I say going for the bag.
"Ah ah ah. I said to go sit down at the table. Now are you going to be good or am I going to have punish you for disobeying me?" he ask me. I look down at my toes and shake my head walking quickly to the table and sitting down. Damien sits down at the table and hands me a plate of food. I quietly eat my food and don't look up from the table. I hear a sigh and am suddenly slid out of my seat and into Damien's lap.
"Lily look me." Damien says in his dominant voice. I slowly look up at him and he places his forehead on mine.
"Listen to me. I don't want to punish you, but if you don't listen to me I will. You have to understand that this is my lifestyle." He tells me kissing my forehead. I nod my head and wrap my arms around his neck.
"I was just trying to help you though." I tell him burying my face into his neck trying not to cry. Damien starts stroking my back slowly.
"Shhh. I know, but when I tell you something you have to listen. Do you understand?" he ask me. I nod my head and he pulls my face away from his neck. He then kisses me and stands up carrying me into the living room. He sits us on the couch and slowly strokes my hair.
"When you come to New York we'll put together the contract, okay?" Damien ask me while twirling a strand of my hair. I slowly nod my head a fresh set of tears building in my eyes.
"I'm going to miss you." I tell him the tears streaming down my face at the thought of not seeing Damien for a month.
"We can call, text, and FaceTime." He tells me wiping my tears away. I turn around and straddle him, my skirt rising up to my hips displaying my dark blue thong. I lean down and initiate the kiss, kissing Damien hungrily. Damien's hands grip my hips, his fingers digging into my ass. I ground my core against Damien, and could feel his large erection. I hear Damien growl, and I'm suddenly in the air, my lithe dancers legs wrapped around Damien's narrow hips. The next thing I know my back is against the plush mattress and Damien's mouth is against my neck nipping and sucking. Damien lifts me up from the bed and pulls my shirt off my body and quickly slipping my skirt off as well. I lay on the bed in my dark blue bra and thong. I get on to my knees and slowly start to unbutton his shirt running my fingers along his smooth chest. My fingers meet his belt buckle and quickly undo the buckle and pop the button open and unzipping his pants before pushing his pants down. Damien gently pushes me onto my back and holds himself above me. Damien leans down and starts kissing me deeply before grinding into my core. My hands reach behind him as I rake my nails across his back as he repeatedly thrust against me and lowers his mouth to my breast and nibbles and sucks my nipple through my bra. I gasp out Damien's name repeatedly the only word in my vocabulary at the moment. I suddenly reach my orgasm as Damien pinches my clit. I lay on the bed as Damien kisses his way towards my core. I feel Damien pull my thong down legs before holding it by his index finger.
"Look how drenched you are little one." Damien tells me showing me my drenched thong. I blush and start to look away, but he grabs my chin and holds my stare.
"Don't be embarrassed little one." he tells me tossing my thong to the side. He lowers his head and starts to lick at my heat. I gasp and thread my fingers through his hair pulling him closer. Just as I can feel myself about to climax he pulls away. He kisses his way up my body before kissing me deeply letting me taste myself as he starts to grind into me. I feel Damien's fingers start to grip my hips tightly before I feel his hips make quick jerky movements. He pulls away and I see a big dark spot in his boxer briefs when suddenly his fingers are inside of me and cause me to cum with a loud moan. Damian pulls me against his chest as we lay on the bed regaining our breath.

I'm back!!! I have finished all my test. Now let's hope I passed them! And no people they did not have sex yet they did however basically dry hump each other! haha. Love you all my naughty and kinky followers!! Comment what you thought of the chapter!