Packing

I sigh for the umpteenth time and look around my room, and groan. It's a mess! It's been two weeks since Damien went back to New York, and I decided it was time to start packing. I'm just about to continue sorting through my things when my computer beeps, indicating that I'm someone is face timing me. I sigh and stand up walking over miscellaneous objects and accept the FaceTime. Damien's face immediately pops up and a smile comes onto my face.
"Damien!" I squeal happily.
"Hello little one, what are you doing?" he ask while eyeing me. My hair is in a bun that has long since became messy, and I'm wearing a black Victoria Secret's sports bra that Damien bought me along with black cheer shorts. I blush as his eyes continue to roam over my body.
"Oh nothing much. Just cleaning my room, and packing it up. What about you? I thought you were at work?" I ask him slightly confused.
"I am at work. I'm taking a lunch break and I wanted to FaceTime you." He says with a smirk, making me blush even more.
"I miss you." I tell him shyly, playing with my fingers.
"I miss you too darling, but we only have two more weeks. Now are you home alone?" he ask me, while I blush and nod knowing what he's about to say.
"Strip." He tells me in his commanding voice. I slowly strip as I thought of the first time we had done this. It had been three days after Damien had left, and my parents had left for the weekend to have a 'romantic holiday'. Damien had FaceTimed me once he found out my parents weren't home,and he introduced me to video sex. He had me strip down for him slowly and instructed me on what he had wanted me to do. I smile as I think about it, and slowly drop my cheer shorts and black thong to the floor. Damien licks his lips at the sight of me and groans. I hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper. My mouth is parted slightly at the thought of his cock.
"Now I want you to slowly run your fingers over your breast and tug on your nipples." He tells me and I slowly do as he says gasping lightly when I do so. I do this for several minutes until I want more.
"Sir, please." I beg him wanting him to instruct me to go further.
"Trail your finger down your stomach and into your curls, but don't you dare place your fingers inside of you. I want to see how wet you are." He says groaning and I can see him fisting his cock. I lick my lips and do as he says bringing my fingers up, drenched in my juices, for him to see. He groans lightly at the sight of my drenched fingers. I rub my thighs together slightly to gain some friction, and Damien notices immediately.
"Stop." he tells me, and I whimper slightly at doing so. I feel my pussy throb in anticipation while I wait for Damien's command.
"Slightly pull your clit and pinch it." He says watching my fingers intently. I moan slightly as my pleasure increases. "Now rub the folds of your pussy slowly, but you can't cum." He tells me. I whine at the last part, but does as he tells me. I can feel my climax coming, and can tell that Damien is about to let me cum, when I hear the front door slam.
"Stop. Quickly put your clothes on, and unlock your door." He tells me. After I do so I sit in front of the computer, and wait.
"Now little one, you are not to touch yourself or cum, and if I find out you do you will have to be punished. Understand?" he ask me, I quickly nod my head in understanding.
"So how much have you done of your room darling?" he ask me just as my mother and father open the door.
"Oh I've got most of it done, I just have to pack what I'm taking, what's going to storage, and what not. Well I'll let you go back to work. I miss you." I tell him and he says the same in response. I end the FaceTime and turn around.
"Hey what's up?" I ask them while placing clothes in boxes that go with me. My dad shakes his head and walks away.
"Would you like something to eat sweetie?" my mom ask me. I shake my head and continue packing my things. She shuts the door and leaves the room. Only two more weeks until I can be with Damien again, I think to myself.