27| The Originals

Mia felt anger.
She went sucking blood, killing people.

Ryan was searching all over the places for her, but he couldn't find her anywhere.

Madlin used magic locator spell, but it wasn't working on mia, neither katsia was able to make it work.

David and Gabrielle were talking to their friends, other vampires and werewolves, but no one was able to help.

Cara went to Mia's to cook for Danielle, and to clean the house.

Mia went to the front door of a club in the village, she waited for the first person to get out.

A man got out and was walking to his car, she stopped him.

Mia: do you know, how hard it is to lose your family?

Man: excuse me?

Mia: do you know? Have you ever felt that pain?

Man: what are you talking about young lady?

Mia: Well, let's figure out what your family will do after you're gone.

Man: after i am wha-

He said as Mia held his head, he couldn't move, she got closer to his neck, her fangs got bigger, the veins all started showing, and she bit him, sucking all his blood out, he was shouting, but no was there to help until he fainted then passed away.

Ryan couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to know where she is.

Ryan: I can't, we have to talk to an original.

Gabrielle: what..? Original..?

David: Ryan.. it's like you're calling death..

Gabrielle: we've been running from one for centuries, and you want to talk to one of then?

Ryan: it's worth it.

Gabrielle: David.. this is a great risk you're taking.

Ryan: i have to.

Ryan wanted Mia back so bad, and he had the idea of talking to one of the original vampires, since their mother, is the original Witch, nothing can stop her from anything.

David got in the car, so did Gabrielle and Ryan, driving till the very end of Berlines village, reaching the Waterfall, next to a mountain, that had a really huge house, The Originals House.

They felt so scared while going to the house.

Gabrielle: Ryan.. are you sure about it..?

Ryan: Uhh.. yeah..

David felt dizzy.

They finally arrived to the front door, as Ryan came closer and knocked, the door opened, the rusty hinges of it sounded like fingernails on a dusty chalkboard.

Klaus mikealson (The Original Hybrid): Well, well, well, look who came here, the lobster who stole my girl 67 Years ago, not only stole her, but turned her into a vampire witch.

Ryan: I came to apologize for everything, i know we've been running and hiding from you, but we're here.
He said as Rebekah (One of The Original Vampires) came close to her brother Klaus.

Rebeka: Look who made it, the three rabbits, after hiding for centuries.

Ryan: I.. ehem.. i just told Klaus that we came to apologize, you can do anything with us, but i.. i.. really need your help with something.

David and Gabrielle didn't say a word, they barely were able to swallow.

Klaus: help? To get your dignity back? Look, i will never, ever help you, i will only follow you, to make you live a miserable life, and make you regret doing what you did.
He said in the British accent.

Rebekah started laughing, as Klaus shut the door really hard.

David, Gabrielle and Ryan went back to their car, and then back home.

When they arrived, they sat all together in the living room, thinking about what will they do to find Mia.

Until Ryan looked at both of them and said "I have to talk to him.. it's the only way.."

Gabrielle: talk to.. you mean.. him, him as in the true monster?

David: No way.. well.. I'm not willing to die.. you go alone.

Ryan: I'll wait till 12.00 am, and go talk to him.

David and Gabrielle looked at each other anxiously.

_____________________________
Don't forget to vote and leave some comments!