24| The Sacrifice

Mia knew the original story, she trusted Ryan, She went back to Cara and told her the real story about him and Marlena.

Cara: Uhuh.. See.. I told you he won't do such thing...

Mia: Yeah.. Sure you did.
She said as she faked her smile.

Cara: I've been looking this whole time for Madlin, but i still didn't find her!

Mia was checking the subject schedules on the front wall in the cafeteria.

Mia: she must be in biology.

Cara: Hmm.

They said as they went to go check if she was there.

While they were walking through the hallway, they saw Madlin going out from her class, she was holding her books, and walking really fast.

Mia and Cara directly hide in the gap between the lockers and the wall.

They thought she didn't see them, but as she walked through she said "You know I'm a witch right? And that my grandma taught me how to use magic.. right?"

Mia: Ehem.. hehe.. yeah we know.. we were just checki-

Cara: YUP! YUP! WE WERE JUST CHECKING ON YOU!.. NOTHING MORE!

Mia kicked Cara in her leg.

Madlin: Guys, I'm okay, you don't need to check on me! And by the way, I'm so sorry about my grandma, she just is so curious about everything and wants me and her to stay safe.

Mia: yeah.. we understand.. but you should probably tell her that no one will hurt you, you know that right..?

Madlin: of course i do!

She said as she smiled and the three of them went back to the cafeteria.

Several hours passed and Mia went back home, she opened the door, heard some something weird in the kitchen, she went there to check who it was, until she saw her sister doing coffee, she freaked out, running to her sister and hugged her.

Mia: JESSSIEEEEE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME! I MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!

Jessie: Hahaha.. no actually thank you! She said as she continued hugging Mia.

Mia: but where are Alma and Alana?

Jessie: i left them with jason.

Mia: Uhuh.. and is he a better person now..?

Jessie: actually, yeah he is, I'm starting to get some feelings towards him again.

Mia and Jessie kept talking until Ryan called Mia, and told her to bring her sister, and they'll go somewhere to celebrate the day with David and Gabrielle.

They went to Ryan's, they all got in the car, and they were on their way to Shakin coffee, a restaurant that is old fashioned.

While Ryan was driving, they saw something in front of the car, so he directly stopped the car.

Gabrielle: what is that?

David: No idea..

Ryan: wait here, I'll go check.

Gabrielle: DON'T ! DON'T ! They're werewolves!

Jessie: hahah, werewolves? Seriously?

Mia: Umm.. Jessie.. we should probably stay in the car.

She said as Ryan, David and Gabrielle got out of the car and stood next to each other, until they saw more than 15 werewolves coming closer, they can't fight them alone,and their were 2 women, each one standing close to one wolf.

Gabrielle suddenly fell on the ground, then David and Ryan did as well. The 2 women were witches, that put a spell on Ryan and his siblings.

One of the witches came closer to the car, she grabbed both Mia and Jessie, Jessie started screaming looking at all the wolves, as Mia started tearing up.

Mia: Jessie.. stay calm..
She said while she was shivering.

One of the witches said "So, you two are the daughters of the witch hunter huh?"

Mia: witch hunter..?

Jessie: WITCH WHAT?!

1st witch: he's been looking for me and my sister for a century, and now, he's finally gone, but, he might get to life again, of course, a witch hunter.
She said as she looked at her twin Witch and smiled.

2nd witch: and for us to finally get rid of him, we have to do the sacrifice.. actually.. the older sister has to do it.

Jessie: what sacrifice..?

1st witch: and you must be the older sister.
She said as she came closer to Jessie, grabbed her from her hair, and threw her on a like-star shaped drawn on the ground, covered with a circle of some kind of salt.

Mia: Leave her alone! LEAVE HER ALONE!
She started shouting, but she couldn't do anything about it, wolves were all over the place.

The twin witches came close to the circle and held hands.

Twin witches: phasmatos insendia-phasmatos insendia.
They said over and over again until Jessie started bleeding from her nose, ears and eyes.

Mia: NOOO!!
She ran closer to Jessie to save her, but one of the wolves attacked her and pushed her on her back, she hit her head on the ground. It was too late to save Jessie, she was gone.

_____________________________
Don't forget to vote and leave some comments!