23| he turned me into a vampire

Marlena: Stop shouting!

Cara: what! You know the pscho?!

Marlena: I'm still here you know.. she said as she stared at Cara.

Mia: She's the girl i told you about, the one that slapped Ryan.

Cara: Oohhhh, So you're the girl, well damn you're hot, but you don't get to tell my best friend what to do! OKAY!!

Marlena raised her hand, and Cara started having pain in her head.

Cara: Ouch ouch okay fine I'm sorry!

Marlena stopped, and said "Sit down, both of you"

Cara and Mia both sat on the chairs.

Mia was trying to text Ryan under the table.

"Put that down" Marlena said.

Mia felt scared, as she put the phone in her purse.

Cara: how did you even know she had her phone?

Marlena: I'm a witch.

Mia: oh.. but you vanished quickly yesterday, you used your suped speeds..

Marlena: I'm a hybrid, vampire witch.

Cara and Mia: explains aloooot. Both said as they looked at each other and smiled.

Marlena: now focus with me, you-

Cara: me?

Marlena: no not you! Mia.

Mia: me?

Marlena: yeah you, you have to stay away from Ryan.

Mia: and why would I listen to you?

Marlena: because he's not safe for you, he's a monster.

Mia: oh really? What did he do?

Marlena: he turned me into a vampire, i never wanted to be a vampire, i was an ordinary witch until he turned me.

Cara: WHAT! I knew it! I always saw that bad side of him!

Mia was shocked, she fell like something was pinching her heart.

Marlena: i said what i had to say, now if you'll excuse me.
She said as she got up and left the cafeteria.

Cara looked at Mia anxiously and said "now what..?"

Mia:.. i have no idea..

Cara: text him

Mia: what ?

Cara: yup, text him.

Mia opened her phone and started texting Ryan.

11.15 am
Mia: Dear Ryan, i knew something, I probably shouldn't have known, something dangerous, the bad side of you, and I honestly don't know what to do, will you please explain to me what really happened?

Cara: so what did you text him?

Mia: ummmm.. nothing... i just said that umm he has- we have to umm break up..

Cara: give me the phone! She said as she grabbed the phone and started reading what Mia texted him.

Cara: I can't even.. oh my god.. what! After you knew what he has done!

Mia's phone started ringing, she answered, it was Ryan, he told her to come to his home, and he'll explain for her everything.

Mia: he said to come to his house, and he'll explain.

Cara: and you will?

Mia: i have to..

Cara: well, I'm not planning on dying today, so, i'll stay here and see what happened with Madlin and you go, and tell me what happens.

Mia: ugh
She says as she leaves to Ryan's.

Mia knocks the door, Ryan opens

Ryan: come in

Mia comes in slowly as her heart starts beating really fast.

Ryan: you don't have to be scared Mia, you know that i love you, and I'll never hurt you-

Mia: is there anyone home?

Ryan: No.. David and Gabrielle went for some work they have.. anyways, were you talking to me about Marlena, right?

Mia: yup.. about you turning her into a vampire when she didn't want to to be one.

Ryan: of course she didn't tell you the whole story, here it is:

                       January 3rd, 1950

Ryan, a vampire, met a witch "Marlena" they started going out, until they fell inlove with each other, they went everywhere, did everything.

nothing stopped them, until that one day.

Marlena was attacked by werewolves, the Tandlers, they are known to be the strongest between all of them.

She had to fight for herself, alone, Ryan wasn't there.

She used all her magic on them, until they finally left her alone, but she lost it, she couldn't breathe anymore.

Marlena directly called Ryan, he arrived to her like lightning, she fainted out, and he had no other choice than to feed her his blood.

Vampire's blood can heal a person, take all the pain away, but, if the person was fed with the blood, and then died, he turns into a vampire.

Ryan bite his hand, and it started bleeding, he put it on Marlena's mouth, she sucked some of it.

She couldn't stay alive, Her heart stopped, and she died.

Ryan started shouting, he didn't want to turn her into a vampire, he didn't know that she'll die after she sucked his blood, but she unfortunately did.

She came back to life, as a vampire, she was hungry, she couldn't eat or drink anything, but blood, after several days, she left Ryan.

After 67 years, she came back, he talked to her, but she was never convinced, so she slapped him, and now all she wants is revenge.

_____________________________
Don't forget to vote and leave some comments!