Chapter 7 (Part two.)

Hey, hey, hey. It's been a busy few weeks guys and I apologize. I do have something in store for you guys that I've been working on..... It has to do with Lance.... I don't know how it will work out though. I've got a little bit done, but not a lot. I want to upload it for you guys, but seeing as how it wouldn't be an actual story... I'm not so sure... Anyways.... Onto the story...

I had a little writers block with this story. But I hope it all played out well. I think a lot of you will be genuinely surprised.

Dun dun dun...

Chapter 7 (Part 2.)

18 years ago.....

In a town not so far away, a woman with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes cried out in pain as the excruciating pain seared up her admomen in a blinding pace. Any one would have thought her crazy for screaming out in pain that seemed pointless. But what they hadn't realized, was that she was in labor. She was alone and that only seemed to make things worse. The doctor was there of course, but that was it. She was alone and that only made things worse. She felt lonely and the only thing keeping her sane was waiting on the baby she was about to meet. Her daughter. Her baby girl that she had carried for all of nine months and she was finally about to meet her.

"Push!" The doctor encouraged her as she let yet another horrifying scream out of her thin lips.

Come on baby. I want to meet you.

A few short minutes later a wail was visible in the room. A soft yet irritatingly high pitched squeal was heard and the look on the doctors face told her something was wrong. Something was very very wrong and she wanted to know why he was staring at her baby that way.

"Bring me my baby!" She cried, wishing her husband who was on a business trip was with her. She needed comfort and the only person she could think of that would make her feel better, was her wailing daughter in the doctors arms.

"Mam, we need to get her to the neonatal unit pronto. I will inform you when I know something more," he told her as he handed her baby to a nurse and together they fleed the scene.

Her baby. They needed to bring her, her baby!

Something was wrong. Something was wrong with her fragile baby. The little girl shed grown to love and here she was being taken from her arms.

"Mommy?" Her three year old daughter, Claire, whispered from the doorway, her nanny by her side. She had always been pampered her whole life. This entire arranged marriage situation had been weighing down on her shoulders like a flock of geese. But she wanted what was best for her little girl. Both of them.

"Oh sweetheart, come here," she whispered, holding out her arms for her daughter to rush into them at an inexplicably fast pace. She took note of how comforted she felt. Even if her husband couldn't be with them, she took comfort in her daughter. Her beautiful and brave Claire. She knew the joy it brought her when she had Claire. No matter how serene her situation had been, nothing would ever change how much she loved and adored her little girl. She didn't regret ever having her, but her actions were otherwise unsignificant. Her actions were another thing, entirely.

"Sissy?" Claire asked, burying her head in the crook of her mothers arms, wondering idly about the little sister she had been so excited to meet. She couldn't say she wasn't jealous. Because she was. She had always thought she was the center of her mother and fathers world, but that wasn't true anymore.

"The doctor's will bring her in soon, Claire. Don't you worry. Everything is going to be just fine."

But somewhere in the back of her mothers mind, a nagging feeling was telling her that everything wasn't going to be fine.