Chapter 6

A/N: Heyy. Tomorrow I get to upload my other one again. It's really late right now and I do have school in the morning so I don't know how much I'lll get to write. But I will try and write some tomorrow too! Also a little message....

Okay. So for the past few months I’ve been having an inner struggle with myself. I get a lot of comments about a mistake I have made here and there. I WANT to rewrite this story and my other one, but I’m not. Believe me, I know how many of you this would upset and that’s the last thing I want to do…. Especially since my uploading has been horrible. I’m a junior in High School and I get really busy with school work and or after school activities….. But if some people feel thney need to unfan me, then okay. I understand. You don't have to tell me, just do it. I frustrate myself to, and I'm sorry. Lucky for me, though. My schoolwork has calmed down AND I have my own laptop now. This makes thing so much easier for me to upload. I WILL prove to you guys that I can go back to uploading every 3-4 days.

Any ideas on the rewriting?

End of Rant

WARNING: MAJOR SARAH AND LANCE FLUFF BELOW! :)

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

(Sarah's POV.)

"Lance, please repeat after me."

"Actually, I wrote my own vows, if you don't mind." Lance interrupted him, holding a hand up.

I frowned. He wrote his own vows? How sweet was that! My alpha werewolf wrote his own vows. Lance Stevenson, biggest player at our high school, jerk, and none other, my friend and lifelong mate.

"Please proceed." The preacher insinuated and then all was silent. It was as iff everyone was holding their breaths and just waiting for Lance to say them. I knew he had trouble expressing his thoughts, especially because he was such a jerk when we first met. I really wasn't sure how this was going to go.

"Sarah.... The first day I laid eyes on you, I hated you," Lance started and the whole church gasped, but I knew better. Lance was eing completely honest. "I am not going to lie, I really did hate you. At least, I thought I did. There was some part of me just begging for you to e near me, so that I could wrap you up in my arms and never let you go. ut there was also another part of me, who wanted you to leave. I wanted you to stay away from me, because I kenw if you didn't, I would fall completely and wholy in love with you. You are everything to me. My whole world revolves around you. I would move oceans to find you. If you told me you didn't love me, I'd convince you that it wasn't true. If you told me you hated me, I'd get down on my knees and plead with you to tell me that you were kidding. I love you, Sarah and no amount of time that I'm given will ever change that. You are and will forever be my friend, my wife and most importantly, my soulmate. You are mine."

I was in tears by now. His words rang out, loud and clear. Lance was right. He loved me and I would never doubt it. Not that I ever did. He was mine as I was his.

"Do you Sarah Michelle Bratcher take thee Lance Aidan Stevenson to be your lawfully wedded husband until death do you part?" The preachers voice rang out amongst the many people that were adjoined in the church.

"I-"

"Sarah, no!" Austing yelled, as he moved towards the altar where Lance and I were standing. What did he mean, no? I was going to marry Lance and he had no right to tell me otherwise. Not on my account.

"Austin? What are you doing here? This is my wedding." I spoke quietly and when I looked around everyone was gone. It was me, stadning face to face with Austin. The new kid. What did he even want, anyways? Where was Lance? And my mom? And my dad?! And Michael?! Where was everyone?