"Yeah, sure why not? We both said in unison.

"Here some markers let's draw on
K-Ci's face" Dalvin chuckled as he threw two red markers to Jojo and I.

Jojo and I soon got up as Dalvin soon followed in as we all squatted down to K-Ci's level as Dalvin propped half his body alongside the couch as he was still asleep with the lollipop stuck to the left side of his face.

We all took the caps off the red stained markers as they soon all connected to his dark complexion as I drew tiny dicks above K-Ci's eyebrows as Jojo drew a big one on his right side of his mouth stopping at the corner of his mouth.

"Look, loookkkk" Jojo stifled laughed as we saw what Dalvin drew beside his mouth.

"Cum for free" We all laughed as K-Ci shifted a little as all of our eyes went wide in fear as we soon scrambled to get off the floor.

"Oh shit, alert bitch!" Dalvin whispered yelled as we soon took the red markers, putting the caps back on all three of them as we quickly scouted them all the way under the couch.

We soon all got up as Dalvin literally thrusted himself foward in the air and rolled away over to the recliner Jojo was previously sitting at.

Jojo and I quickly sat in the couch acting normal as possible.

Hearing heavy ass breathing, Jojo and I swiftly turned our heads and saw Dalvin trying to catch his breath.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up sounding like you done ran a whole marathon" I whispered yelled at him.

Hearing a loud ass snort we all turned our heads to the sudden noise and see K-Ci fluttering open his eyes as he soon squint them and hiss like a cat.

"The light, it burrnnnsss!" K-Ci wallowed around as we laughed at him but not because he was acting a fool but of the art we did on his face not to long ago.

"Ohhh a mirror" K-Ci soon got up as he snatched the mirror I had before off couch beside me.

K-Ci closes his eyes as we all anticipated his next unpredictable move.

"Mirror Mirror that I have in my hand, who is the most flyest nigga of them all" K-Ci spoke confidenly as he opened his eyes.

One...Two...Th-

"Ahhhhh! What the fuck, no you can't cum in my mouth! I don't do nun of that-the devil is a lie!" K-Ci screamed, hysterically as all three of us erupted in laughter.

"Man, fuck all y'all-drawing dicks on my face and shit!" K-Ci put the mirror down on the couch as he grabbed onto my shirt collar and shook me as I laughed at his priceless face.

"Hah!" I yelled out as tears flow out my eyes as my cheek bones start to hurt from laughing at K-Ci while Dalvin and Jojo were literally rolling on the floor laughing.

My laughing soon died down as I heard the door bell ringing constantly.

I soon pushed K-Ci off me as I chuckled lowly as I got up and made my way towards the door.

I unlocked it and opened it up all the way seeing a familar face with a whole bunch of suitcases at the door, a face I haven't seen in so many years after the incident.

"What's up cuh" Dominic asked as he smirked as he leaned against the door frame with a joint dangling from his lips.

______________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

JOJO?

DOMINIC?

DOMINIC'S FACE CLAIM IS TERRANCE HOWARD CIRCA 1996

DOMINIC'S FACE
CLAIM IS TERRANCE HOWARD
CIRCA 1996.