I signed just letting it go because if I continued agruing with K-Ci it will ultimately be dragged on and K-Ci will agure you to death just to finally state his proven point in the matter and that he was right which is very annoying and I honestly didn't want to be bother with petty bickering between us two.

"Whatever K" I spoke up as I saw Jojo out the peripheral of my vision just smiling down at his pager as he suddenly hovering his fingers over the buttons as he pressed the ones he wanted to pressed and it soon went off as he laughed and then smirked as he bit his lip as he soon typed once again but suddenly got cut off by K-Ci who snatched it out of his hands.

"Aye, K stop playing so much gimme my pager!" He yelled at K-Ci who was laughing out loudly as started letting his fingers dance across the keys as he pushed Jojo back with his left hand as he skillfully typed with his right and soon stopped and gave it back to Jojo who scrunched up his face at his K-Ci silly ass who was trying to cover his mouth as fits of laughter made their way to his lips.

"Man, K-Ci what the fuck did you just do, now she gonna think I'm some type of weirdo, what the fuck kind of shit is this you put on here?" Jojo argued with K-Ci as he punched K-Ci in the arm as he soon winced and rubbed it.

"Ah shit!" K-Ci cursed loudly as he rubbed his arm as Jojo was soon sitting back down as he types away trying to make up for K-Ci's foolishness.

"She enjoyed the weirdness of that statement you sent to her" Jojo spoke up.

"See what I tell ya you can't go wrong with K-Ci weirdness and plus y'all conversation was mad boring, so I did both of you a favor and made it a much more wild for the both of you guys" K-Ci replied.

"What's good niggas?!" A high pitch masculine voice shouted as we all turned our heads and saw Dalvin walkng up to the table as he soon pulled out the chair beside me and sat down on it.

"What's good and where yo big ten forehead ass was at, hell-lunch almost over with" I spoke up.

"Chilling with my lady, we got something from Mickey D's and shit-but really we just chilled in the car and just sung some old school songs and soon came in, what I miss?" Dalvin told us as he waited for us to inform him on anything that could of happen in a few minutes earlier way before he walked in and approached us.

"Ain't shit happened" Jojo and I spoke in unison as K-Ci nodded in agreement.

"Okay" Dalvin said.

"So, Dalvin you dating Roxie now?"
K-Ci abruptly spoke up to Dalvin.

"That's correct" He told him.

"So did you have sex with her or what?" K-Ci blurted out as Dalvin just smiled brightly.

Knowing him, he probably already swipped his debit card already into her slot anyway and soon reverted back to his hoeing ways.

"Nah, we ain't had sex yet-to be honest, I am just vibing with her real quick and not worring about trying to go all the way with her. We got to know each other a little bit better and I found out that she always liked me and shit, finding that we have a lot in common with each other and other stuff about her past, I just felt this connection towards her that reeled me in, call me a fool but I think I am in love" Dalvin sighed, happily as K-Ci just stared at him.

 We got to know each other a little bit better and I found out that she always liked me and shit, finding that we have a lot in common with each other and  other stuff about her past, I just felt this connection towards her that reeled me in, call...

"Boo, you whore" K-Ci stuck out his tongue at Dalvin as Dalvin kissed his teeth and flicked K-Ci off.

"Y'all mad childish" Jojo and I laughed as they blowed raspberries at each other back and forth as the bell soon rung meaning that lunch was over.

_________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

DALVIN AND ROXIE
OFFICALLY DATING?

ARE Y'ALL HERE FOR
DOXIE?
(DALVIN AND
ROXIE SHIP NAME)