Happy Birthday :)

This is unedited, because I need sleep.

Jade's POV

So, it was my birthday. My loving girlfriend start off the day by making my favorite; chocolate chip pancakes, which were fucking delicious by the way! Then I got hassled at work for getting 'old'. Couple of the guys did actually say Happy Birthday, which was a pleasant surprise.

As I got home, I heard the house remarkably quiet. It was also clean, top to bottom. Okay, what alien race kidnapped my family?

This is odd... I heard Harley singing upstairs, along with the radio. She was softly singing an old country song, so I followed the voice upstairs.

There she was, singing while she finished making the bed, in a silk night gown. She walked up to me and smiled as she sang, "But you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'. You never even called me by my name."

I smiles, scooping her into my arms and kissing her. Harley wrapped her arms around my neck, grinning as she left my lips.

"You know, I'm technically underage still." She said as she swayed a bit. "You wanna take a bite of your jail bait while you still can?"

I laughed. "How could I resist? Although, it's a little hard for me to make love to old western music."

"Alright, killjoy." Harley teased as she walked over to the radio, turning it to Rock 'n' Roll.

"Now, that I can get behind." I smiled, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bed with me.

She fell on top of me, kissing me. I wrapped my hands around her waist, secretly grabbing the bottom of her night gown and pulling it up. Harley giggled, sitting up and taking it off all the way.

There she was, with a bare set of perfect tits, and a cute little ass in a red thong. I sat up, kissing along her collar bone, working my way down to her breasts. She moaned, feeling me go over her with my tongue.

"C'mon, it's your birthday. Don't spend all your time pleasing me." She said as she ran her hand through my hair.

Harley kissed me, pushing me onto my back, and rubbing her hand along my neck and shoulder. She slowly pushes up my shirt, feeling my abs as she did so. Her tongue traced the curves, and she'd lay a kiss every now and then.

Eventually, my shirt was off. Harley pressed her bare chest against mine as she kissed me passionately. She started to unbuckle my pants as I began to grow hard for her. That always makes her grow a devilish smile.

My gorgeous girl began to stroke me, kissing my neck as she did so. I let out a relieved brief, as I felt a lot of my pent up stress start to melt. Harley kissed down my chest, until she was at my waistline.

She teased me terribly, kissing every inch, until she finally began to go down on me. God, she was really good at this. It's horrible to say, but giving head is one of her best talents.

Harley pulled down my jeans the rest of the way, then flung her thong across the room. She spit in her hand, putting her fingers on her clit as she roughly kissed me. Unf, she knows how to tease. I was right there, at her entrance, but I wasn't getting access yet.

She finally lowered herself on me, making me almost lose my self control. Then her moans made me even more turned on, as she painted out my name.

I tightened my grip on her hips, feeling the pleasure grow inside me.

"Oh, Jade!" She loudly moaned, breathing heavily.

Harley was on the verge of yelling, and even I was feeling overwhelmed, to the point I was letting out load moans like hers. She finally collapsed on top of me as she came, screaming my name in the process. I released inside of her, trying to catch my breath after that roller coaster.

"Oh, my God. That... was, amazing." She panted.

"Yeah." I responded. "That was the best we've had in a while."

"Uh-hu, Happy Birthday, Babe." Harley said, pecking my lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I smiled lustfully.