"Don't think about it. Enjoy it"He smiled wrapping his arms around me and kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and he groaned.

"What's wrong?"I asked and I felt liquid on hands. I let go of him and he dropped to the ground. I looked at my hands to see blood. I dropped down to the floor next to twan and turned him around looking for the womb.

"Call the ambulance. Y-You won't b-be able to d-do much"He said coughing up blood. I stood up grabbed my phone. I felt myself get pushed into the counter and tried to push them off but they wouldn't budge.

"Let me go!"I yelled.

"That is no way to talk to me"The voice said sending chills down my spine.

"T-Travis"

"Lay down or I'll shoot you again"

"Please don't hurt him Travis. Don't do anything stupid twan. I can handle this"

"Now your gonna go with me and he doesn't get hurt. Understand?"He ordered.

"Yes I understand Travis"I said knowing he wouldn't want me to stay silent.

"Good girl. Come on"He said grabbing my arm roughly and dragging me out of twan's house.

"I thought you were dead. Why are you doing this?"

"You think I fucking want you. I'm over yo ass"He said shoving me in the car.

"Then why are you taking me"I said as tears fell down my face.

"Stop all that crying. You'll seen when we get to where we gotta go"

"But don't wanna go"I cried.

"Shut the fuck up"He said pulling me back by my hair.

"Ok! I'm sorry"

Lucas Coly♡

"Why is this nigga calling me?"I asked confusionly.

"Just answer Lucas. It might be about Aurion"Dillyn said.

"You right. Imma call him back"I said calling him back.

"You finally wanna answer"

"Nigga go on somewhere. Why you calling me antwan?"I asked.

"It's about Aurion. Someone took her and I didn't know who else to call. I can't help to look for her because they shot me. She said his name was Travis or something " He said making my heart stop.

"Aight. Thanks"I said before hanging up the phone.

"What happened?"Dillyn asked.

"Travis took Aurion again"

"I thought he was dead"He asked shocked.

"I thought he was to but I guess not. We need to find her"

"You want me to call him up"Dillyn asked.

"Yea, we gon need his help"I nodded.

Aurion Coly◇

"Why am I here? I wanna go home"I whined pulling at the restraints on my arms.

"Shut up Aurion"Travis groaned as he flipped through channels on the tv.

"You told me once I get here, I'll know why you took me. You lied"I cried.

"I didn't fucking lie now shut the hell up"He said putting duct tape over my mouth. He turned to the tv once again and adventure time came on the screen. He turned it on and I started to thrash and talk through the tape more like muffled words.

"What?"He asked pulling the duct tape off my mouth.

"Ow!"I cried.

"What is it?"He said annoyed.

"Can you turn it back on adventure time?"

"No"

"Please"I said and he rolled his eyes turning it back to adventure time.

"Wait. I have a question"I said before he put the duct tape over my mouth.

"What is it?"

"Why did you do all those bad things to me? Rape me and beat me"

"I don't got time for this"He said putting the tape on my mouth and walking out.

"Well hello"Ginger smirked walking in and taking the tape off my mouth.

"Your the one who told him to kidnap me"

"Oh no. Not me honey. My boyfriend"She said sitting down in front of me.

"And what would he want from me?"I glared at her.

"That's a really good question. Why do I want you?"A dude said walking inside. He looked young and had features of Travis.

"Are you Travis's brother?"

"How can you tell?"He smirked.

"Cause you look like him"I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you fucking disrespect me"He said slapping me.

"What do you want from me?"I cried feeling blood drip down my lip.

"I want you Aurion. What do you think?"He said wiping the blood off my lip.

"Why? You have a girlfriend"

"She doesn't mean shit to me. I want you " He said and I looked over at ginger. She had a hurt expression on her face.

"How could you even say that? Why do you even want me?"

"Because when Travis showed me a picture of you, I fell in love"He said caressing my face.

"Are you fucking crazy?"I yelled.

"Crazy. Yes. Not most people admit it"He smirked.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tommie"

------------------------
Sorry that it's been a long time since I updated but I couldn't even use my ipad because it started gliching so I'm using my grandma's phone

He saved me is almost over though so there's a few more chapters left