Dreams.

Thursday went without a hitch. I had no testing so periwinkle and I just went around the entire campus. Then later we went to the tourney field and watched the boys practice. That was fun.

Friday morning, testing was easy. Soon it was the evening and the entire school was leaving to go on our field trip. The last family dinner of the year, we always go to a different place.

~

We walked into the hotel, it was after the big family dinner. Which went amazingly well. The food was good, everyone got along well. We all were now walking to our rooms. Carlos, Periwinkle, and I shared a room. "She's coming!" I heard someone whisper, I saw Snow White and Prince Charming quickly running down the hallway. "Who's coming?" I asked the boy next to me. He looked up at me with fearful eyes. "The evil queen." He whispered and quickly tried to pull his date along. "Guys, get to the hotel room now." I hissed. They looked at me  confused.

I pushed them forward quickly. "Oh princess, you know better than to run away from me." I heard her voice.

Carlos looked back to see his mother's old friend, walking down the hallway with a wand in her hand. "Go!" I snapped and pushed them into the nearest door. I yanked the door opened and pushed them inside, slamming the door and locking it.

A red line started going up the side of the door. Oh no. "Hide!" I whispered to the both of them. I quickly studied the room, it was a large sanctuary. Rows and rows of chair lined the room. And there was a balcony. I ran to the other side and I jumped down on the ground to be hidden by the pews. The door burst open and people looked over, in fear. "Oh children, do not worry, I'm not here to harm you." I heard her say. I glanced over the top of the pew, and it was no longer the evil queen. Just a little old lady stood in her place. That bastard. Trying to fool people into thinking you're not the evil queen.

"Only to ask a few questions." She smirked and walked down the aisle opposing of me. "Raise your hand if you wish you could walk away from your parents." She asked. Hands flew up, but most seemed forced. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back. Periwinkle. "I can't find Carlos." She whispered. The people who raised their hands stood up and walked out. I looked around confused, the amount of people in the room had become significantly smaller. "Raise your hand if your friends have ever treated you badly." More hands went up. They were then forced out of the room. There were ten people left, including me and Periwinkle. "Raise your hand if you've ever wanted an item, but you could never get it." 8 people raised their hands, then they left. The evil queen smirked. "Raise your hand... if you wished to never be born a fairy." Periwinkle was forced up with her hand raised, then it was like she was thrown out of the room. My heart beat sped up as panic started to set in. There was a cloud of smoke on the Evil queen appeared in front of me. "Ursula will love to meet you." She grinned, smoke surrounded me and maniacal laughter filled the air.

~

I opened my eyes to see the dark wooden floor. I looked up to see black bars in front of me. I touched them but hissed as a searing pain filled my hands. I yelped and looked down at my hands. Red skin, blisters and all, covered the palms of my hands. "Hi Ariana." I heard her voice hiss. I looked up to see Uma, the daughter of Ursula. "What do you want?" I sighed, annoyed. "Carlos." She whispered getting close to me, her eyes glowing blue.

~

I gasped opening my eyes, I still laid in the same bed I had fallen asleep in. My breathing was ragged and heavy as I tried to calm down. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Right?

Edited July 23rd, 2017
1k words