Getting my voice back

"What were you thinking?! Ariana! Fairy Godmother told you to sleep! Why didn't you!?" Belle continued ranting and I couldn't say anything, quite literally.

My voice is still not working. I rolled my eyes. "Ever since Ben suggested those villains coming here, you've been acting differently." My head snapped up at that. I tried to speak and waved my hands around but when I realized I wasn't getting the point across, I huffed and stomped my foot.

The door to my room opened. I looked up. It was Mal. My 'parents' looked at her. "Oh, sorry, uh one of the teachers told me to bring Ari her stuff." Mal said blatantly, kind of ignoring the previous conversation she might've overheard. I silently laughed. "Thank you, Mal." Belle said.

I was suddenly put in a daze. A motion picture of Audrey in my room. She tore apart everything all while with gloves on. She put things on the floor and a bunch of different crap. I frowned. Then I walked in and she threw dust at me. "Sorry Ariana." She whispered. Well... it's not like I didn't expect it to be her. I was brought back to reality.

"Ariana!" My father snapped. I looked up at him. "Are you even listening?" He asked.  I frowned. I turned to Mal but she was gone. "Get some sleep." Mom said. I nodded and they left the room.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed a potion. It would allow me to talk to anyone through my mind for the next 48 hours. Telepathy, ya know... it's a wonderful thing. I'm not supposed to have these things but I stole them from the vault a long time ago. And I really don't feel like going through the trouble of putting them back.

I downed it and used my mind to find Mal. I connected a string from my mind to her. 'Mal?' I asked through the connection. 'What the heck was that?' I heard her think. 'It's me, Ari, I need your help. Audrey did this and I don't know why.' I told her. 'How in the world are you doing this?' I heard her. 'Magic.' I answered plainly.

'I'll need you to check through your spell book and see if there is some reversing spell of fairy dust. That's what Audrey used on me. I'll get out of here in three hours and I'll come to your room, does that work?' I asked. 'See you then' she said. I dropped the link and set an alarm for three hours. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"We're not our parents." Mal said in a really pretty purple dress. I was in the background with the red dress on. Ben's coronation. Then maleficent came out of no where and froze everyone around me except the villain teens.

I frowned and moved around. Carlos and Mal looked at me in shock then maleficent looked back at me and I froze like the spell worked. She walked over to the fairy godmother and took her wand. She slapped Ben and my anger bubbled. After a bit of arguing between mother and daughter maleficent turned into a dragon.

It flashed then I was on the ground with a gash in my side. Everyone was unfrozen. Ben ran towards Mal shouting a war cry and Mal stopped him. "Where's Ari?" Ben asked. Carlos gasped and ran over to me. He picked me up and held me bridal style. "No!" Mal shouted and ran over.

Then I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and I looked around my room and stood up. I walked out of my room. "Where are you going?" One of the guards asked. 'Mom said I could leave after three  hours of sleep.' I explained, blatantly lying, typing on my phone then showed it to them.

They let me go and I ran to Mal's dorm room. I knocked on it and Mal opened it. "Hey! Come in!" She said and opened the door wider. The two boys were there. I smiled at Carlos. I opened the connection between me and Mal. 'Is the spell ready?' I asked. She smiled. "Yea it is." She said aloud. "Is there something we're missing here?" Jay asked.

Mal looked at me for permission. I nodded. "This morning Ari had some sort of fairy dust thrown in her face and now she can't talk. So she asked me to find a spell to reverse the affects and she could tell her parents who did it." Mal explained. "Who did it?" Carlos asked. I frowned. Mal looked at me once again. I sighed and nodded. "We think it was Audrey." Mal said. "Woah." Evie said.

"Not surprising." Carlos mumbled. I tilted my head to the side. "Well, she's jealous, and she knows you know something she doesn't want anyone to know. " Carlos said. "What do you do, stalk her?" Jay asked Carlos playfully. I smiled. Mal scanned through her book and quickly came to a stop. She mumbled a spell under her breath.

After a flash of green in my eyes I could talk again and my throat didn't feel like sand paper anymore. "Oh my goodness thank you Mal!" I shouted and hugged her. She froze. "Oh sorry," I said pulling away. "It's fine." She said. I smiled.

There was a knock on the door and Mal walked over to it. I jumped under the bed next to Carlos. "What are you doing?" Carlos whispered to me. "I'm supposed to be in bed for another 45 minutes." I mumbled. The door opened and Ben stood there. I gulped and covered myself with a blanket which made me unable to hear for the most part.

Edited June 6th, 2017. 1k words.