Family day

I then spotted my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I shouted and ran over I hugged them both and they enveloped me between them. "Ariana. You look beautiful." My real father said. I smiled at him. "Come on! I'm sure the beauty and the beast would like to talk to you." I said giggling. My mom smiled. I pulled them over to my adoptive parents.
Mom and belle conversed, while 'father' and my dad talked. Soon enough Ben joined us. "It's time to start." Belle told him. He greeted mom and dad before running off. "Why aren't you singing with them?" Mom asked. "Don't want to. I had a run in with some odd fairy dust wasn't able to talk for a few days." I said. "Oh really? " mom said looking over at belle. "Yea, then it suddenly cleared up. " belle said in a confused voice. I bit my lip. Ben started singing our favorite song when we were younger. Be our guest. One of the butlers would sing it to us all the time.
"That was so lovely!" Belle complimented. We started taking a picture together. Ben announced to our parents that he was dating Mal. Our parents looked at Mal in shock. I smiled at the camera and the picture was taken. Ben walked over to Mal and brought her over and introduced her to the beauty and the beast. I smiled.

I was just watching everyone play
Croquet. "You!" I heard Queen Leah shout. I looked over. "A chance to what destroy us?" Queen Leah asked. I ran over. "No! Stay away from her!" Chad snapped at Mal when Mal tried to apologize. "Chad..." I tried to rationalize with him. "You stay out of this fish fry!" He snapped. My anger bubbled. Evie and jay knocked out chad. They quickly ran away. "Carlos!" I shouted. Carlos looked back at me. He gave me a apologetic look before running after the others. "What do you care?" One girl asked. I shot a glare at her."This isn't there fault." Ben said. "No son, it's yours." Dad said. "Mom?" Ben asked mom for help. "I'm sorry." She whispered and walked away. I looked at my parents and they gave me looks of sympathy. I ran over to Ben and hugged him. "It's ok, it's nothing. People aren't open to the idea of them here. Especially when they're older. Corina doesn't understand, she's blinded by the hurt Maleficent caused her." I told him. He hugged back. "Im going to go check on them." He mumbled in my ear. I smiled. "Ok." I mumbled. And he walked off. A single tear ran down my face.

Sorry for yet another super short one! Hope you enjoy! Love you all my super lovelies!