I'm a mermaid. Oh well.

I made my way down the hallway to my room. Two of the guards stood in front of it, for reasons I still do not understand. They opened my door for me. I walked in and the door was closed behind me. I went over to my closet and opened the door. I grabbed a simple black dress and my glass slippers, that the fairy godmother gave me.

Ok hold up, I forgot, you have no idea what's going on do you?

Well, I live here. In auradon.
I go to auradon prep with my brother. Well adoptive.
My parents are King Eric and Queen Ariel. 
I got my father's hair, my mom's face and figure, my mother's desire to learn.I also got her curiosity... which kinda gets me into trouble sometimes.. but oh well!
But! One cool thing: I got my father's quick learning and fast reflexes. Makes school life a bit easier. Oh! And obviously blue eyes.

Belle had been a great friend of my mom's. So She kind of adopted me so I can go to this school. Because my home is way far away from here.

So to explain the whole sudden change with the Isle of the lost kids: I was looking through a book that has the stories of everyone that currently lives or lived in the past. A very big weird book.

And I got stuck on one particular page.

See I have this power, it's kinda complicated. I get to see the reality of everyone else's lives, including: past, present and future; in dreams. Which entitles daydreams, sleeping, and when it's 'important', visions.

So on the page that I had come upon, was this boy. Named Carlos De'Vil. He was in one of my dreams of the future.

I mean in the 'dream', We sat on a bed, I was in his lap, and we were just relaxing with four other people. And it was nice. He was too soft and kind to be a 'villain'.

But that's what the book called him. A villain. When I first saw his page, I was confused... How would I come face to face with a villain? How would my parents EVER approve of that?

My mom had told me before when she first saw Eric, everything clicked. She had this feeling, and she knew... that he was the one. Her happily ever after.

Surprise, Surprise! That same thing happened when I saw him in the dream. And then... I found him in the book, and I found out, he's a villain. My family would never ever approve. They would never even let us meet.

Ben just so happened to walk in as tears were streaming down my face. He ran over to me and held me in his arms trying to calm me down.

Ben and I have been like brother and sister from the day we met. So it didn't take him long to provide a listening ear. I explained everything to him, sob story and all. I eventually fell asleep, more dreams of the same boy taking over everything.

When I awoke and he was gone, so I went over to his room. Which was like 20 minutes ago.

So now you're all caught up!

~

Four kids including Carlos were running around causing chaos throughout their town.

I frowned sadly at the vision. You can try and change him but it never works like that.  They were all dancing around then the girl with purple hair took candy from a baby. She raised it above her head, like displaying a trophy for all to see. It took no longer than a second for everyone to run away when Maleficent came onto the scene.  Maleficent and two men came over to the four teens. "Hi mom" the purple-haired girl greeted Maleficent.
"Stealing candy Mal, I'm disappointed." The mother frowned. "It was from a baby." 'Mal' tried to appease the witc- her mother. "That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent grinned. The conversation flew over my head and the next thing I caught was "-Cursing entire kingdoms."
Little parts of the conversation made it to me ears. "You four- are going to school, in Auradon." The sudden news sent the four teens into a frenzy of protests. "Prissy pink princess!" The purple haired girl  snapped.  I frowned and my eyes opened, bringing me to reality. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Well... I look decent enough.