!31!

•*~A Few Days Later~*•
    WARNING! Suicidal things up ahead

  I haven't seen Luna in a bit, I wonder where she is? I'm not sure why but I have this sinking feeling that something horrible happened. But what? I shake my head, quickly placing my head in my hands. The stress and worry was getting to me. I wasn't sure what to do.
  Ever since those girls at school said they'd do something to Luna, everything got worse and worse. Rumors spread all around, and no one tried to stop them. I told Luna it was alright and that I didn't hate her, that I would never leave her which would settle her down. But it killed me to see her come to class in tears. What the h**l has this world come to?
  People pressured to do horrible things by fellow humans. Have they no humanity?
  Luckily it was the weekend, so school wouldn't burden me today. I quickly got into my car, and drove as fast as I could to Luna's house.
  I've not heard from her in days, and it's starting to really worry me. Did I already mention that?
  I quickly pull into her driveway, climbing out of the car and closing the door. I stood, taking in my surroundings. It was extremely quiet, only the sound of birds chirping and rustling trees could be heard.
I climb up her steps and knock on the door. To which there was no answer. I look around, before pushing the door with my foot. Surprisingly, it opened.
"Luna?" I call out, setting my stuff on the floor and walking around. I peer up the stairs, before turning around and scanning the living room. I walk to a door and open it, finding nothing but a bedroom. I continue to search, not finding a single thing. Did she go some where without telling me? Yeah, that has to be the case.
There was one room left. I walk down the hallway, and slowly cracked the door open. By what I could see so far, it was a bathroom. And the lights were on.
"Luna?" I ask, going silent as I waited for her voice to echo through the house, bouncing off the sturdy walls.
From reasons unknown, she did not respond. If she was even in there.
"Luna?? I'm coming in." I push the door open after a few moments of silence, only to stumble back in terror.
Luna's body lay in the bathroom tub a few feet in front of me. The sight was horrific. Her left arm dangled out of the tub, blood trickling down it slowly. But it was a very pale hand. I began to shake violently from grief and fear, as I look at her lifeless hand.
Blood was every where. Oh god, it was everywhere... it dripped out of the tub, landing in a large puddle of blood.
I shook even more, as I reached out a shaky hand. I stepped forward to look farther into the tub, only to be frozen to the spot as I took in the scene in front of me. A knife has been plunged through her neck, the point of it pushing its way out the other side of her neck. Her lifeless blue eyes stared up at the ceiling, no emotions flowing through them. Her beautiful eyes no longer had that sarcastic gleam, or that glow of pride and confidence. They were dark, blank, and lifeless. Her entire arm was covered in large cuts, wrapping almost all the way around. I felt tears quickly falling from my cheeks as I fell to my knees next to the tub.
"L-Luna?" I call out, poking her lifeless cheek. "This is a joke... r-right?" I took in shaky, quick breathes, my vision becoming blurry. I squinted at her body, only to hear no response or even twitch from her body to tell me it was a joke and she was alright and well.
"When I turn around, you're gonna be there. R-right?" I stared into her lifeless eyes, expecting an answer. No sound came. Not even footsteps. You could hear a pin drop in this deafening silence.
I turn around slowly, only to burst into tears as I saw no one in the doorway. I turned back to her body, before using my violently shaking hand and grabbing my phone. I dial in 911, hoping that they could do something. Tell me that my best friend wasn't dead.
"Hello, 911, what's your emergency?" A feminine voice called that blared through the phone. I took in quick breaths as I could feel myself becoming light headed.
"Hello?" She called once again. I took in a sharp breath, then answered.
"My best friend! She- she's dead! I-I don't know what happened. I think... she commuted sui-suici-", I searched desperately around the small bathroom, before my eyes stopped on a piece of paper. The woman began to say something but it was drowned out, I couldn't hear her. I stood up, dropping the phone, and pulled the paper off the counter, scanning my eyes over it carefully.

Hey, [Y/N]. Don't cry over me. I can't take this cruel world. I'm so ashamed of this world I took my own life because of it.
But that was my choice. Please. I know you're crying right now. I know you too well. Don't cry.
Humanity is cruel. Those who say they have humanity don't. They lie only to prove nothing, which in turn causes more and more trouble.
I want you to know that I love you, you're my best friend and I'll never forget you. Just remember; I'll still be with you. And protecting you from the stupid a** bully crew.

I love you,
Luna.

My hands dropped the paper, as I stumbled backwards. My back collided with the wall, a dull thud echoing through the house. My shoulders slouched forward, and my hair dangled in front of my eyes. I slid to the ground, and hugged my knees.
Luna left. My best friend left. No....
My best friend committed suicide.
-----------------------------------------