Omg Not Again

Not again.....

1). I love YouTube and hope to be a Youtuber one day.

  2). I play lots of video games. Anything from horror to adventure, I try to play as much as I can.

  3). I recently finished Life Is Strange, and the ending made me question life. Life is strange is my favorite game.

  4). I can't remember things very well. I'll remember fragments of my past easily, but I have to think extra hard to remember anything. I'm not sure why, but I can still remember things.

  5). I am a huge fan of  Twenty One Pilots.

  6). I don't usually love a song for a while, I'll listen to it till I know all the words and then get bored of it and find a new song that I absolutely love.

7). I met a few famous youtubers. They aren't too famous, but I bet they will be later on.

8). I'm a freaking anime nerd.

9). I'm not very interesting.... sometimes I make lesbian jokes. Does that count as a fact?

10). I ask too many questions, especially when I don't know what the h**l is going on.

11). I can be pretty funny and really annoying at times.

12). I have... a lot.... of friends.

13). I can... 'kind of' sing.

Now to tag 13 ppl.

373animal
kfisher357
BANANAHATES
AnesIchoriac
DarkNeverland1
Its_Rin_The_Otaku
Mass_Moi
Mithross_Ship
Aesthetic_boi
kawaiipotato006
Wolf_Does_Nuthin
Reachel_Reaper
ReBeckItion

If you've made it this far, tysm for staying with me! I would love if you guys checked out 373animal's book 'The Magical Book Of Randomness', the last chapter is of auditions for a book. She explains everything in that chapter, and she needs some characters! It does have BBS in it, so please don't spam her with questions if it is in the book.

  Ty!!
                                   ~⚜️Lunatic⚜️