!14!

-At Home-
  I set my backpack at the edge of my bed, as I pressed the small button to start up my Xbox 360. The small squares glowed green, until they all went dim. Only one remained green.
  I pick up the Xbox 360 controller, and quickly tap A as it lands on my Xbox Gold character. My tag was (Y/N)luvsu22. Nothing special. (Legit thought of that just now).
  I quickly added Vanoss to my friends, and he accepted. He invited me to a GTA V game. I slipped the CD into the Xbox and clicked the Join Game option on the message.
  "NOGLA YOU LITTLE!!" I heard, as soon as the game loaded in. Nogla chuckled in the background.
  My character had (H/L) (H/C) hair just like I had in real. It had (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin. It wore a short white shirt with a seashell on it, with blue jeans and black converse. (I don't actually play the game, so hopefully I can do that. If I cannot please let me know in the comments so I can fix it).
  I ran around a bit, realizing I was in the middle of no where. There were angry grunts from Marcel, and screams of pure anger from Tyler. I ran around in confusion, only to be ran over by a random red Lamborghini.

*Vanoss crushed (Y/N)*

  I yelped in confusion, then read who killed me.
  "VANOSS WHAT THE FLIP?!?!" I screeched. Everyone burst out laughing, I angrily pulled out a sniper rifle as soon as I spawned back in.
  "Vanoss, WHERE ARE YOOU?" I yelled, Delirious's character standing next to me, a shotgun in its hand. He chuckled his insane chuckle, as he pointed the shotgun at nothing.
  "Come out come out wherever you are!!" Delirious sang, before he turned to stare at my character. He turned around, looking from left to right.
  Vanoss was completely silent. I climbed to the highest point I could get to, which was the roof of a small store. I saw his character's head stick out from around a corner. I quickly aimed at his head, and sniped him, and he screamed in frustration.
  "(Y/N) HOW?!?!" He screeched, as he re-spawns.

*(Y/N) sniped Vanoss*

  Delirious and I laughed like crazy, as I went to where Vanoss spawned in.
  "Hey (Y/N), guess what?" He asked, a small machine gun in his hand.
  "Wut?" I asked, my character turning to stare at his character, which had an owl mask on.
  His character reached out a hand, not even doing a gesture, and he made it look like it touched my characters butt.
  "Evan, wha-", I started.
  "I touched the butt...", he said, without laughing. Bryce's character came to stand by mine.
  My character pulled out a pistol, as I clicked the "Suicide" option. It pulled the trigger, and my character flopped to the ground. Everyone burst out laughing.
  "NOOOOOO!" Bryce screeched.

*(Y/N suicided*

  "(Y/N), come baack!!!" Bryce cried, his character staring down at my body. I spawned in, and walked up behind him. His character turned to stare at mine, as I held a shotgun to his head.
  "Oh." He said in a calm voice, and I pulled the trigger. He flew away from me, as I laughed like crazy.

  *(Y/N) slaughtered Bryce*

  "NOOOOO!" Bryce yelled, as everyone laughed. Tyler snorted.
  "Hey, (Y/N)?" Tyler began.
"Yes?" I asked, as the man without a shirt on with short white shorts on and a pig mask ran up to me. My character turned to stare at him.
"Guess whaaat?" He snickered.
"WHAAAAT?" I screeched.
As I said this, Nogla, Delirious, Marcel, Cartoonz, Vanoss, Ohmwrecker, Bryce, Tyler, Craig, Moo, and Lui circle around me, different guns in their hands. Moo, Vanoss, Cartoonz, and Bryce held a machine gun of some sort.
  Craig, Marcel, Tyler, Nogla, and Delirious held shotguns of some sort.
  Lui and Ohmwrecker had pistols.
  "PUT YO' HANDS UP!" They all screeched in unison, and I began to laugh like crazy.
  "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!" I screeched, as I pressed the 'Suicide' option once more.
  "NO NO NO NO NO NO!" They all yelled, and Bryce began to run up to me.
  "TOO LATE!" I yelled, and laughed, as my character pulled the trigger. I went silent after my character flopped over.

  *(Y/N) suicided*

"(Y/N), come baaaaaaack!" Delirious cried. Moo stood next to my body.
"(Y/N)! I'm coming with you!!!" Moo screeched.
"NO MOO IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" Vanoss yelled, running up to Moo.
  "NO!" Moo screeched, as his character too pulled out a pistol and pulled the trigger. He went silent as his character flopped over onto the ground.

*Moo_Snuckel suicided*

  "NOO!" Screeched Craig, as he ran over to Moo's body. He stared down at it, as I respawned. I said nothing, I only walked up behind them. I then pulled out a rocket launcher.
"OFF TO NEVERLAND!!" I screeched, as I shot. Everyone flew off, angry yelling could be heard.

*(Y/N) exploded Vanoss*
*(Y/N) exploded Moo*
*(Y/N) exploded Basically*
*(Y/N) exploded LuiCalibre*
*(Y/N) exploded Mini*
*(Y/N) exploded Nogla*
*(Y/N) exploded Delirious*
*(Y/N) exploded Cartoonz*
*(Y/N) exploded Bryce*
*(Y/N) exploded Wildcat*
*(Y/N) exploded Ohmwrecker*

"(Y/N) how?!" Ohm screeched. He ran up to me with an axe in hand. He swung at me, but missed. I ran away, laughing like crazy. I pulled out a pistol. I turned around and shot. The bullet just barely missed Ohm's head, him rolling away.
He ran up to me, swinging. It hit my arm, and I pretended to scream in pain.
"OHM! THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSE!" I yelled, as I shot him in the forehead.

*(Y/N shot Ohmwrecker*

"AHHHHHH!" I hear Vanoss yell, as a chopper came crashing down from the sky. It landed on top of my character, and my character disappeared under the chopper.

*Vanoss flattened (Y/N)*

"NOOO VANOSS WHY?!" I yelled. My character spawned back in and ran over to the crashed helicopter. I climbed on top of it, as the rest of the crew followed behind.
"Hey guys! Terroriser's on!" Vanoss yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
"Who's Terroriser?" I asked in confusion. My character turned to stare at Vanoss's.
"Oh. Terroriser is a guy who goes to a different school. His name is Brian." Delirious explained, as someone joined the game.

*TheTerroriser joined the game*

"Elloooo!" A strange Irish voice exclaimed.
"NOT ANOTHER IRISHMAN!" I screeched, making everyone laugh. Nogla's character ran up to mine, shotgun in hand.
"WHAT'D YOU SAY 'BOUT IRISHMAN?!" He yelled, pointing the gun at my character.
"AHHHHH DON'T HURT ME!!" I yelled as I did the 'Jazz Hands' gesture. Everyone cracked up laughing.
"SAY YOUR LAST WORDS!!" Nogla yelled.
"CRAIG!! SAVE MEEE!!" I screeched, making a run for Craig. Nogla shot the shotgun as soon as I got behind Craig.
"WHA-?!" He began, before his character flopped to the ground. "NOGLA WHAT THE ACTUAL-!!"

*Nogla slaughtered Mini*

"(Y/N)!!!" Nogla screeched, chasing me with his shotgun. "GET BACK HERE!"
"NOOOOOOO!!" I screeched. Terroriser, or Brian, ran over to us. I made my character hide behind him.
"NOGLA YOU WOULDN'T KILL YOUR OWN KIND, WOULD YOU?!" I screeched as I hid behind Brian. He must've been confused, because he was completely silent and his character was turning around in circles.
"What the h**l is happening?" He asked, before I pulled out a sniper. Nogla shot Brian.

*Nogla slaughtered TheTerroriser*

"WHA-??!!!!!!!?" Brian screamed. As his character flopped to the ground, I was ready with a sniper. I pointed at Nogla, and sniped him. My bullet went right through his forehead.
"(Y/N) WHY!?" Nogla screeched, as I laughed crazily. Delirious and Bryce laughed along.

*(Y/N) slaughtered Nogla*

We all laughed like crazy. We continued to play until everyone had to get off.

--------------------------------------------
YAy another chapter. I hope u enjoyed! Cya my lovely readers!
~Luna