!10!

Why was he staring at my neck like a vampire?
I simply pushed him off of me, took in a deep breath, picked my backpack up, and began to walk down the stairs.
"(Y/N)! Come back! You do know that Vanoss is going to get ticked that you left so early." He chased after me, trying to get me to stay.
"And he's gonna be even MORE MAD when he finds out you tried to MAKE OUT with me!" Tears stream down my cheeks, as I whip around to stare at him. His confused expression soon changed into a sad expression. He could tell I was upset.
"(Y/N)-..", Before he could finish what he was going to say, I storm off down the stairs, and walk out the front door. I can't do this. Why did it have to be me? Why can't it be someone else? Not that I want anyone else to suffer through this, but why was I targeted? I hate this. I don't want this.
I was so lost in thought. My feet carried themselves, taking me to somewhere. I stop in the middle of the sidewalk, and I pulled my backpack off my shoulder. I set it down in front of me gently, and my shaking hands grabbed the zipper. I unzipped the bag, and peered inside. I rustle through the items, and pull out my headphones. I zip my backpack up, and sling it over my shoulder.
I pull my phone out of my pocket, plug my headphones in, and began to play the first song that appeared on my phone.
Are you insane like me?
Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour it pour it down the down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?
I listen intently as my feet move by themselves. I turn all sort of turns.
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?
Do the you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
Saying I just shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?
The next lyrics were a blur. I couldn't exactly hear them. I look up to where I'm walking, looking at the paled town. Houses were all plain white, the sky was dull, clouds covering the sun and beautiful blue sky. I realized my feet took me right to a white house. Not just any house, but Bryce's house. I take a deep, long breath in.
I quickly knocked on the red-rose door.
It took a few seconds, until the door finally creaked open, to reveal Bryce's Mom.
She looked happy to see me, only her expression changed from joy to sadness within seconds of seeing the mood I was in.
She turned away to look some where into the house, her lips moving to probably create conversation with someone. She held up her pointer finger as a meaning of telling me 'one moment'. As she walked away from the front door, Bryce's figure replaced her spot. I saw his confused expression, and as soon as he appeared I walked up to him and hugged him. He quickly hugged back, as he probably heard me crying. But to me, the music was still playing into my headphones, which settled on my head and played into my ears. I was crying silently, but I could feel the wet sticky substance of tears filling my eyes and flying down my cheeks.
And all the people say...
  You can't wake up, this is not a dream.
  You're part of a machine, you are not a human being.
  He rubbed my back for a few seconds, as I clung on to him.
  Low on self-esteem,
  So you run on gasoline.
  We stood there for a few minutes, my tears coming to an end.
  I think there's a flaw in my code.
  These voices won't leave me alone..
My heart is gold and my hands are cold.
  I pulled the headphones off my head, and let go of the hug. I look up at him and he stared down at me.
  "You okay now?" He asked, concern clouding his eyes. I slowly nodded, before I took in a shaky breath, and wiped my eyes.
  "Come on." He said, grabbing my shaking hand. He pulled me up the brown stairs, and into his room. He shut the door behind him, before letting go of my hand. He turned to his bed, sat down on the black sheets settled down on the mattress, and pat the spot next to him.
  "Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He rubbed my back as I took in multiple breathes, thinking.
  "Van-Vanoss had me go home with Tyler today. He was acting weird.. Real-Really weird. He said nothing on the walk to his house, and he acted like no one was at his house. He took me to his room and quickly closed the door. I was really confused because he hadn't said a word yet. So when I went to try and create conversation, he had pushed me against the wall. He told me to be quiet, and I understood why. There was a person walking around up there and I was guessing he didn't want them to know I was there. But then when he didn't let go, he put his forehead on mine and told me I was gullible. I began to yell at him, until he kissed me. But the kisses moved way to fast. I don't even like him that way...", By the time I finished telling him what happened I was in full out tears.
  Bryce's face was red. He wasn't blushing, but I think he was really mad. I lay down on the bed, my eyes fluttered closed slowly. My eyelids felt like bricks, and I lay there for what felt like forever. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Bryce laying in front of me, facing me. His eyes were closed, and he must've laid down too. I closed my eyes once more, and fell asleep.

;-; OMG sadness. Well... another chapter for you guys.