!18!

A/N: I know I'm writing like ten books at the same time but I'm starting a Vanoss Crew One-shot for you guys. If you want to you can request your own small story! It's all explained in the very first chapter named InFoRmAtIoN.
Anyway, enjoy the update!

~*•Vanoss P.O.V.•*~

I knock on the small red door, standing there awkwardly. I scratched the back of my neck as I waited patiently.
Not only was yesterday a complete MESS, but Delirious went and beat Caleb's a**. I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, but it got all of the crew suspended. Including [Y/N].
I wait outside her door, preparing myself on what to say.
'Hey, [Y/N]! I'm so sorry about yesterday and I wanted to apologize...'. No that wouldn't work. I swear one of these days I'm gonna mess up completely and just yell I LIKE YOUR FACE at her. I swear.
The door to her house slowly creaked open. I glance over, seeing as it was [Y/N]. She stared at me, but before I could say a word she slowly closed the door again. I mentally and physically face palmed. I let out a large sigh.
"C'mon [Y/N]. Open the door. I just want to apologize." I knocked once more. This time, the door swung open, to reveal [Y/N] in complete tears. I froze completely, my hand still up against where the door once was, as if I were still knocking.
"What the h**l do you want?" She asked sternly, as she took one of her hands and wiped her tears. I let my arm fall to my side. "Well?! Are you going to say something or just stand there?!"
Before I could answer, I stepped forward. Even though I towered over her, she wasn't terrified at the least.
"V-Vanoss?" She asked. "Wha-what are you doing?"
I wrapped my arms around her, as I dragged her into a hug. She didn't fight back, instead, she hugged back. She rest her head on my chest, and I rest my chin on the top of her head.
"I'm sorry...", I mumbled.
"You better be, you big loaf." She answered, earning a chuckle from me.
"So... you don't have a choice in this matter so LET'S GO!" I screeched as I grabbed her hand and began to drag her toward my red Lamborghini.
"Where are we going?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
"You'll see. Now get in the car." I chuckled.
She climbed into the passenger seat, then quickly buckled her seatbelt. I chuckled as she squirmed in her spot in excitement. I buckled myself in, and started up the car. As we began to drive, she continued to beg me to tell her where we were going.
"No, it's a surprise, [Y/N]. You'll see." I would answer each time, with a small shake of my head. She would let out a huff, then look out the window. As we turn down a road, I could see the small ice cream shop that I loved to go to standing where it always has. I slowed down a bit, and turned into the parking place.
I may have said 'ice cream' place, but it's actually frozen yogurt. But da**, I had to admit, the frozen yogurt was delicious.
"Ice cream? How cliche of you." She joked, as she punched my shoulder lightly.
"Ah, madam, you got it wrong. It's frozen yogurt. And their frozen yogurt is h**la good." I answered, unbuckling my seatbelt and climbing out. She did the same, as she followed me to the entrance. I opened the door for her to enter.
"Ladies first." I bowed, and she giggled.
She walked inside, as I followed close behind. She stood in awe as she looked around at the frozen yogurt shop.
"So... what kind do you want?" I asked, as she stared at all the flavors on the menu. Her eyes lit up, as she turned to me.
"I want [F/I/C]!" [Favorite Ice Cream] (I personally like a mix between vanilla and chocolate... it's delicious) She yelled excitedly, as she bounced up and down like a six year old. I laughed as I walked up to the cash register.
"Hello welcome to the Frozen Yogurt Shop, what can I get for you?" The teenage boy asked.
"Uh, I'll just take a medium cup of vanilla." I told him. He let out an annoyed sigh as he tapped away at the small buttons on the cash register. He then turned his gaze to [Y/N], which while looking her up and down, he licked his lips. I tensed up, and stared directly at the boy. I scoot closer toward [Y/N], as she ordered a medium cup of her favorite ice cream. She smiled at the cash register boy, who smirked.
"Is that to go or for here?" He asked, looking expectantly at [Y/N]. I took that as an opportunity.
"Which do you want, babe?" I cringed at the name I called her, but I wrapped my arm around her waist. I saw her face heat up, and I chuckled in response. The cash register boy stared at me in disgust, and I simply smirked at him. I gave him the look that meant: 'back the flip off'. He scrunched his nose up, before turning back to [Y/N].
"For here." She grinned up at me, and I smiled back.
"Alright, coming right up." He answered. Me and [Y/N] sat down in a nearby booth, chatting away until the boy came over with our frozen yogurt.
"Vanilla." The boy gave a small huff as he set my frozen yogurt down. As he turned to [Y/N], I knew he was gonna try something stupid.
"And [F/I/C]." He grinned at [Y/N], as he got all up close to her. I saw her shiver from being uncomfortable from him being close, so I cleared my throats when he didn't show any signs of leaving.
"Excuse me, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to make a move on my girlfriend, thanks." I growled, which the boy responded with a huff, and walked off. I turned back to [Y/N], and chuckled. Her face was as red as a tomato.
"You better eat your frozen yogurt before it melts." I grinned, and in response, she started to eat it. Her eyes widened as soon as she took a bite.
"It's delicious!" She grinned, as she continued eating. I laughed in response, as I started eating too.

----------------------------------------
Don't mind me, guys.
Bryce: Too late.
Me: Bryce, I swear to god.
Bryce: -giggled and hides behind Ohm- Ohmy protect mmeeeee!
Ohm: -Face palms-
Me: -shoved all crew members out through the door- alright. Hope you enjoyed the update everyone!
Bryce: -pokes head through door- do you guys like me yet?! Am I adorable?!
Me: -shoved back through door with nervous grin on face- okay goodbye
Bryce: No- NO WAIT-!
Me: TOO LATE

HEHEHEH