!11!

(I don't own the video I just love it too much).

My (E/C) eyes shot open in a matter of seconds, my breathing heavy. Beads of sweat had formed on my forehead, during my nightmare. I shook my head, my (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing back and forth, even though my head was still on my pillow. By then, all my senses had come out of slumber. I could feel warmth from my back and around my stomach. I look down, to see arms wrapped around me, and I pondered in confusion. Then I remembered I accidentally fell asleep at Bryce's house. As I realized this, my (E/C) eyes went wide, and I turn my head as far to my right as I could, only to get a glance of something golden. Bryce was holding onto me like I was a stuffed animal. I could feel his head resting on my back. My face heated up within seconds, and I began to pry his arms off. But when I finally got one of his arms off, I heard mumbling from him, as my back vibrated from his sort of morning voice. Why did his morning voice sound so seductive?

  He wrapped his arms around me even tighter, as if I were a stuffed animal. I struggled to get out of his grasp, and as he stirred behind me from me probably accidentally kicking him, his arms loosened and the warmth was gone within seconds. I climbed out of the bed, and looked at the phone.
  IT WAS 10:00 AM?!?!?! Well at least it's Saturday... but as I looked at the time I realized I had dozens of texts from my mom, some asking where I was, saying she was worried, and the rest about how she was hoping this wasn't a prank because she was flipping out.
  I quickly text her and apologize.
  Y- You
  M- Mom

Y: Mom I'm so sorry! I fell asleep at my friends house yesterday night! I never meant to stay over...
M: (Y/N), honey, you scared me half to death. But I can't see as to why I can blame you. Just make sure to be home by 5:00 PM. No longer.
Y: Alright Mom! Thank you! Love you!
M: love you, sweetie.

  Bryce must've climbed out of bed, because once I looked up he was standing in front of me, his eyes still half closed. He seemed to try to find out who I was, as I waved a hand in front of his face.
  "Bryce, you okay?" I ask, as I wave my hand in front of him one last time.
  "Wait... (Y/N)? When did you get here?" He asked, his deep morning voice rumbling in his throat.
  "I've been here all night." I answered, chuckling in the process. He was wide awake within a second, flipping out. "No no Bryce nothing bad! I just fell asleep here and was asleep the entire night. It's okay, my mom isn't upset."
  He took in a deep breath, his hand on his chest. "That scared me." He sighed, looking at me with his bright blue eyes.
  I smiled at him, before setting my phone down, and standing up. I raised my arms in the air, and stretched. I stood on my tippy toes as I stretched, and collapsed back on my heels when I was done. I walk over to his door and open it easily. I climb down his brown stairs, Bryce right behind me. He walked with me to the kitchen, his mom humming inside as she cooked what smelled like waffles. She looked over at the sound of footsteps and smiled at us.
  "Mom did you know (Y/N) fell asleep last night?" Bryce asked, since she wasn't surprised I was there.
  "Oh no I knew. I went up to check on you because I knew she was here but never saw her left. When I went upstairs I saw you cuddling with her in your sleep so I didn't disturb you." As she said the word cuddle, I looked down to the floor to hide my embarrassment. I saw Bryce scratch the back of his neck in the corner of my eye.
"Anyway... (Y/N) are you going to stay for breakfast?" His mother asked. I shrugged in reply.
"Sure." I smiled a soft smile, as she turned to me and smiled back.
"So, (Y/N), what're you going to do about the others?" Bryce questioned, raising an eyebrow as he stared at me with his bright, blue eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking deep into the thought.
"I'm not sure, really...", I answered. Bryce stared at me, concern written all over his face. He let out a sigh, as I continued to stare into the kitchen blankly.
"You know I've lost my appetite... I think I'm gonna go. Cya Bryce, cya Mrs. Mcquiad." I waved, as I turned around to collect my backpack from his room. I rushed up the stairs, grabbed my backpack and slung over my shoulder, then made my way back downstairs. I passed Bryce on the way out, and he gave me a quick hug.
"Be careful, alright?" He instructed, and I nodded. I pushed through the front door to start heading home.

As I walk on the sidewalk, a loud crash was heard from a house I walked by. The thing is, I was a few blocks away from my house, so it really surprised me when the crash from the house was heard because usually it's dead silent. I turn to the door, staring at it in confusion, only for my (E/C) eyes to become as wide as saucers as the one and only Evan stormed out of the house. I turn back to the sidewalk, and picked up my pace, walking as quickly as I could. Before I could round the corner, I felt an arm wrap around my stomach.
  "Hey hot stuff."
-------------------------------------
  Another chapter for you all! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading. I'll see you later, my lovely readers!
       ~Luna