!13!

-At School The Next Day-
"Hey, (Y/N)?" Vanoss asked, as he set his lunch tray down next to mine. He took a seat next to me, and leaned in closer to me.
"Yes, Vanoss?" I asked, in the dullest tone I could do. Bryce took a seat on my other side, after setting his tray next to mine. I took a small bite of my spaghetti, after rolling it onto my fork.
"You got an Xbox 360?" He asked, taking a casual sip of his water. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"I do, yes." I answered, glancing at Bryce. He shrugged.
"You got GTA V?" Vanoss asked, glancing at me, as he poked at his food with his fork.
"Yeees?" I said hesitantly, as I tried to remember what games I have."Look I don't know what games I have, I barely play Xbox anymore."
"Well you are gonna play it with us. Add me on Xbox. My name tag is Vanoss67." (Idk go with it).
"Mmk." I answered, turning my attention back to my food. During our conversation, the rest of the so called crew gathered around the table and was eating with us. "I presume you'll tell me the rest of their name tags?"
"Later." He answered simply. I saw Jack and Mark give me worried expressions in the corner of my eye. I turned to them and gave them a warm smile.
The bell then rang. I stood up, and walked to the trash can, throwing my food and tray away.
I then made my way to my next class.
Schedule
1st period: History
2nd: English
3rd: Spanish
  4th: Art
  5th: Math
  Lunch
  6th: Study Hall
  7th: Gym
(There was a lot of confusion with the schedule so I decided to write it down).
  I made my way to the library, my mind set on losing myself in a good book. I honestly don't know what to do for study hall because I never really study.
  As I made my way over, Jack came to walk by my side.
  "Hello tere, (Y/N)!" He yelled, giving me a large grin as I gave him a sideways glance.
  "Hello, Jack." I smiled back, before looking back to where I was walking to.
  "What's up wit you and te 'Vanoss' crew?" He asked, as I saw him furrow his eyebrows.
  "I made a promise to them that I would do what they'd tell me to do if they kept you and Mark out of it." I let out a large sigh, and he put an arm out in front of me. I look down, and glance at him, confusion written all over my face.
  "You're telling me you're doing this to protect me and Mark, and you just met us tree days ago? (Y/N), what the actually h**l?" Jack asked in confusion. "We could've dealt with those little-", he started, as he squared up and began to punch the air.
  "Jack, there's no need. You've shown me enough kindness already. No need to protect me, too. I want to deal with this myself. I don't want to see you and Mark get hurt because of me." I frowned, and he stopped punching the air, so he could turn and stare at me.
  "Tank you so much,(Y/N). I can't believe you'd go trough so much for us."  Jack answered. He walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I smiled, and hugged back.
  "No problem, bud. I'm glad to see you're happy." I answered.
  We continued to walk to the library. It was extremely quiet till we got there.
  "-NOGLA WHY?!?" I heard a familiar voice screech. The same old Nogla laugh could be heard.
  "Because. You suck at 'tis game." He answered simply, then I heard a loud smack.
  "WHAT WAS TAT FOR?!" Nogla screeched.
  "For being the butthole you are!" I heard the voice yell. Me and Jack stared at each other in confusion.
  We walked around to the entrance to the library, questioning what was happening. It all made sense when I saw that Tyler and Nogla were playing some games on their phones. As soon as they heard me let out a sigh, they looked up. Their eyes darted to Jack, and they all glared.
  "Hey, you keep Jack out of this." I growled. I put my arms around Jack, and laid my head on his shoulder. Why? Don't question it.
  I saw Tyler, Bryce, and Vanoss start to glare more, before turning away. Jack gave me a wide smile, as he followed me into the library. I held his hand and led him to the 'crew'.
  "So whatcha doing?" I asked, trying to look at Nogla's phone. He's too tall. He yanked his phone away, and I felt a hand gently slap me. I could feel my bottom lip quiver. I heard an angry grunt from Jack.
  "Nogla the h**l?" Jack asked. Vanoss said nothing. Bryce only glared at Nogla.
  "Stay out of this vegetable." Nogla snorted.
  "Vegetable?" Jack scrunched up his nose.
  "Your hair makes you look like a vegetable. I really have to explain?" Nogla rolled his eyes.
  "Nogla let me see!!" I yelled, as I felt like annoying him. He rolled his eyes again.
  "No." He answered simply, glancing back down at his phone. I jumped up and down, trying to see his phone.
  "OKAY would you stop like seriously?" He groaned in annoyance.
  "If you two don't shut the h**l up I'll make you." Vanoss snapped. Jack walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He gave it a squeeze, trying to tell me that he didn't like how they were treating us.
  "Nogla is being the butthole he is. Ignore him." Bryce grinned, patting my shoulder. I grinned back at him, as I saw the mischievous gleam in his eyes. I nodded to him, and he nodded back.
  "Nogla come on man let me see your phone!!" I whined.
  "Shut the-", he started, before he stopped and groaned. He rest his elbow on my head, and continued to tap away at the phone. I sighed in frustration, as I crossed my arms.
  "GOD DANG IT, NOGLA. HOW?!?!" Tyler screeched, making me jump. Nogla chuckled.
  "I swear, Nogla. You hack, don't you?" Tyler growled.
  "You can't hack an app? If you can I clearly haven't heard of it." Nogla shook his head.
   "Sure." Tyler snorted, as Nogla grinned.
  "This is what you guys do in your free time?" I asked, as I glanced at all the crew members. They all had their faces shoved in their phones. They all nodded.
  "Fine." I yelled, as I grabbed Jack's hand. I had just the plan to make them get off their phones. "Let's go Jack." I yelled, as I pecked him on the cheek. I think he knew what I was doing, because he smirked.
  All the boys had turned their gaze to us. Bryce, Vanoss, and Tyler stood behind us, their eyes glinting.
  "Lay a single hand on (Y/N), and you die." Vanoss grumbled, the rest of the crew terrified.
  "Yay I got your attention!" I screeched.
  "You're stupid." Tyler groaned, as he flopped down onto the ground. "What happened to you not wanting our attention?"
  "I know you guys won't hurt me." I answered, as I smirked and crossed my arms.
  "And why is that?" Tyler snorted.
  "Because Vanoss LOVES me." I answered, giggling in the process. Vanoss rolled his eyes, before looking back at his phone.
  "In your dreams." He answered.
  "Then what happened last night, would you like to explain?" Okay that sounded worse than I wanted it to. But it grabbed their attention. "Oh no, it was nothing bad. Get your dirty minds out of here." I heard the rest of the crew sigh in relief as I said that.
  "Look, (Y/N), you're the first female we've really bullied. So don't make it worse." Vanoss answered.
(Don't question what is happening. There will be chapters where you will want attention, where YOU'LL do the flirting, not them. And others where you're afraid of them XD).
  "And who says it's gonna be worse?" I questioned, walking up to Vanoss, his figure leaning against the wall. I pushed his arm out of the way, and leaned next to him, my head resting on his chest. I could feel his heart beat pick up.
  "(Y/N) owns you Evan." Tyler snorted as he laughed to much. I simply smirked at him.
  "You guys are sexist. Think girls can't flirt?" I asked. "I bet a lot of girls have already tried, considering you all are attractive." I giggled. Tyler stopped dead in his tracks before his cheeks heated up. He looked at the ground. Bryce scratched the back of his neck.
  "Okay, one minute you're scared of us. The next you're all comfortable near us?" Marcel asked. Jack began to slowly back out of the room, waving bye to me. I waved back.
  "Because there are some days I don't give a crap and others where I do." Evan wrapped his arm around my shoulders, as he tapped away on his phone with his other hand.
  "Anyway, study hall is about to end so." I groaned. As I pushed Evans arm off of me. I exit the room and go to 7th period.
  Boy, could they get flustered easily. Their not so tuff when it comes to romance. That's for sure.
-------------------------------------------

   Another chapter ^-^