Chapter 3 - Awaken

Chapter 3 - Lilly's POV

My head darted to Zoe. "Zoe? I asked, hoping for a positive reply.

The atmosphere was dull, she didn't respond. I tried to pull myself forwards using Zoe's seat but I felt weak and damaged.

Trying to get a firm grip on the back of her seat, I managed to heave myself up and forward, It was not easy! Using my right hand as a pillar, I quickly moved it from the seat to her shoulder, she felt warm...

A faint cry of pain spilt out from one of the girls.

I turned back to look at Gaby, trying to have hope she was still with me. But still, she sat there untouched, not moving.

Moving my head that quickly made my vision spotted. I held a long blink to make it pass. It eventually did.

I continued.

Zoe stayed put , she was like a old stone statue. I still shook her shoulder.

Suddenly, a large gasp of air came from beside me. Her chest was sinking in and expanding out rapidly! She screamed.

I didn't feel right but a small smile emerged. A smile of relief.. Niomi had survived...

Niomi's POV:

Everything was dizzy. My sight was cloudy. My stomach was in agony. Something told me that I had been strangled for a while but I feel it was much worse than that.

I heard movement to my left. Although I couldn't think who it was, after all my ears were plugged. Mumbles after mumbles was all I could managed to pick up.

What had happened? Was I drowning? Was I strangled? What ever happened it caused a bloodcurdling discomfort in my waist.

Blink, blink, blink. A continuous line of blinking soon cleared my eyes. I saw shattered glass, crushed metal and a girl with dirty blonde hair with leafy green eyes,

Unaware, my ears made a horrible snap. Words became clearer and clearer. "Niomi? Can you hear me? It's Lilly, it's okay we are going to get out!"

That's who it was, it all came clear, it was Lilly! Without even thinking I spoke. "I don't understand, where am I?" We both stopped...