Chapter 2 - Gaby? - Lillys POV

Chapter 2 - Lillys POV

I opened my eyes. There wasnt much light. My hands where still infront of my face but they seemed to not make the barricade i hoped for. I though that everything was ok and that i had no cuts, Which was odd, But i was wrong...

Shaking all over, I looked around. I noticed almost immedietly, the thick, blood trickling down the black interior of the door. It was Then i noticed in the corner of my eye the same red blood was creeping out from somewhere on my head...

Lifting my hand, I used the very tip of my small fingers to examine my head.

Pulling my fingers down my skull i stopped. Squinting and creating a painful smile, breathed out a worried screatch but it didnt last long. I Felt as if my words where snatched away from me.

Using gentle pressure, I examined the pain. Blood rested on my skin. I felt the large dip in my head from my thin eyebrow up and around to the top of my forehead; about an inch and a half long.

Stuttering my breath in and out, I removed my hand from the cut and realised that I wasn't okay.

Now i knew, i felt worse, i felt faint but, worse of all, i felt hollow. I couldn't move my head very well but i could move my hand. I looked to see Gaby. Still having stuttered breath, I muttered her name. Her head flopped to the left, I looked up a little to see the whole entire right side of the car was smashed inwards. the window had shattered onto Gaby.

Using my hand I whispered her name again, shacking her shoulder.

On the edge to shedding tears I continued my attempt to wake her.

Now at this point crying, i repetitivly shook Gaby, The movement Getting stronger and stronger while my heart got weaker and weaker. GABY! i screamed at her "Wake up, come on gaby, I know your still in there, You have to be, Come on..." Sniffing, i continued "You.... can't.... L... leave me..."

I gave up hope, It was no use, I seemed as though she had gone to a better place.

I brushed my fingertips down her cold arm and Wiped away the tears from my face.

I heard something, The cold breath of a wounded human. They breathed out "L....Lilly..." My eyes stayed firmly on Gaby. However, It wasn't her the words came from...