Chapter 13: swimming pt 2

After a half hour commute, they finally arrived at the beach. Luckily the beach wasn't too crowded so they were able to get a spot close enough, but far enough from the water so that the tide didn't hit them.

Alex and Shannon put down their towels and put umbrellas over them then started putting sunscreen on.
Bryan, Kyle, Jeyden, and Jordan all threw their things to the ground somewhere near Shannon or Alex, stripped to their swim suits, and then ran out to the water with a couple floats.

I laid my towel out properly and then did the same with Kyle's.
"JOHNNIE GET IN THE WATER." Kyle yelled out to me before being splashed by Bryan.
"Yeah I will in a minute!" I yelled back then stripped down to my swim trunks.
I walked down the sand to where my feet hit the water and just stood there.
"Wow it's a lot warmer than I thought it would be." I mumbled to myself.

"Johnnie get your cute ass in the water before I come over there and throw you in." Kyle said since he was hip deep in water.
"I am in the water, see my feet are touching the water."I say kicking the water.
"You're not in far enough." Kyle said and started swimming towards me.
"Kyle... what are you doing..?" I asked and a slowly started backing up since I didn't want him to pull me in any further.

Once Kyle got to me he tried picking me up and putting me on his shoulder but I wiggled out of his grip.
"Come on Johnnie." He said grabbing my hands and trying to pull me towards the water.
"No no no no no." I said and started backing up but Kyle grabbed my wrists, pulled me close to him catching me off guard, and then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Kyle..." I said as Kyle started walking towards the water and I tried to wiggle out of his grip again.
"You're not getting out this time babe." Kyle said.
"DUNK HIM! DUNK HIM! DUNK HIM!" The other guys yelled as Kyle slowly got deeper into the water and then threw me off his shoulder and into the water.

I could hear muffled sounds of the guys cheering as I swam around Kyle. I swam up then jumped on Kyles shoulders pushing him down into the water.
"Haha sucker that's what you get!" I yelled once Kyle came back up.
"Oh really you wanna play that game?" Kyle said in a way that made you know you were going to lose and then splashed water at me with one of his hands
"Oh really is that all you got?" I sassily asked splashing water at him with both hands.
"OOOOO FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT." The guys yelled in unison while laying on the floats or just holding onto one.

Instead of splashing me like I thought he would, he splashed the guys causing world war 3 to break out. Water was just being splashed and going in every direction possible, causing  us to get some rude looks from people swimming by.

Since Kyle and then we're distracted I decided now was the best time to get away, and swam back to the shore.

As much as I loved hanging out with them and all that fun, the ocean just kinda always scared me. With all the unknowns and all the things that have the ability to kill the human race, I would rather not stay in the water too long, and with them splashing and all that they were bound to conjure up something.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go walk down the shore and maybe check out the shit on the pier." I told Alex and Shannon just incase something we're to happen to me or if anybody wondered where I wondered off to.

I walked along the shore making sure to stay on the sand that was wet, since it wouldn't burn my feet off.

There were other people and couples doing the same thing I was, others were also just laying on their towel getting a tan, and then there were others playing their radio and just having a good time with their friends. Everything was good fun, and light, nothing bad was happening for once, almost makes you forget about the shitty things life has the ability to do.

I quickly snapped out of my daze at looking around at the people here when I felt contact with another body.
"Oh shit I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I ask backing up since I had just bumped into a girl.
"Yeah! Yeah! I'm good don't worry about! But while I have you here, what do you think about my swimsuit?" She asked and I went from panicking about whether or not I had hurt her to laughing my ass off at her swimsuit.

It was almost as if a really hairy guys body was on her swimsuit.

"That's gold!" I said and my laughing slowly stopped.
"So you like it?" She asked smiling.
"Well in a way yeah cause it's definitely hilarious to look at." I responded.
"Would you ever wear something similar to this?" She asked.
"Probably. Hell doesn't matter whether it's swimming trucks or the one piece you have on, seems fun." I replied wondering how the gang would react to me wearing something like that.
"Ah well thanks for the feedback, have a nice day!"
"You too." I replied and continued with my walk.

I couldn't really get that swimsuit out of my head since it was nothing like I'd ever see before. Sure I'd see some pretty ugly swimsuits in my lifetime, but nothing like that.

I looked over at the endless clear blue salty water that was the ocean. It was beautiful from the surface, but horrifying once you actually got to know what dwelled there.

Not paying attention to where I was walking, I felt body contact against mine once again. Man today was not my day for walking, I should really start paying attention to where I'm walking. Except this time the girl I bumped into fell on her butt.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry-" I stopped realizing it was Y/N.

Hey guys sorry this isn't the best but you know at least I updated 🤷‍♀️ so the girl in the pic in the swimsuit is Safiya Nygaard and I really recommend you watch her YouTube channel cause she's one of my favorites. Also I wrote a chapter in another fanfic which is Mystic Messenger x readers and I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out! Don't forget to comment and all that stuff and have a good day ily!!

Also could you guys like request stuff you would like to happen it help a lot!