Chapter seven: you're kidding me right

~Johnnie's pov~

I could feel the air get heavy and the life drain out of me as Y/N laid her eyes on me. You're fucking kidding me right? Out of all the new students we could've had, it just had to be Y/N and her boyfriend.
"Okay guys I want to give Y/N and Jackson a very warm welcome." She said smiling.
I slump down in my seat and look down at the floor. Jackson took one of the seats in the front of the class, and Y/N took the seat in front of me. I know she did that on purpose, just to bug me. All the way up to lunch I had every single period with her. It was driving me insane, seeing her in all of my classes, knowing that she was back in my life again. I never thought we'd end up like this.

~during lunch~

I ended up being first to get to lunch and sit at our table, out of the gang. I look up to see if someone from the gang was coming, and see Y/N walk in with Jackson, their fingers intertwined together. I wonder if Jackson even knows everything that happened between me and her that night. I wonder if I'm the first person she's just completely used, or if she's cheated on other people too.

Kyle snaps me out of my stare, by sitting next to me.
"Hey man are you alright?" He asks me. I nod towards Y/N and Jackson, and he nods then sighs. Alex came then Bryan, then Jordan and finally Shannon. Shannon comes with a guy that has black hair with blue in the middle, who's a few inches taller than her, wearing a All Time Low shirt with black jeans and black converse. "Hey guys this is Diego, my boyfriend. She says smiling. Diego grins down at Shannon, then looks at us smiling.
"I'm Alex!" Alex says smiling.
"I'm Johnnie." I say and look down at the table.
"I'm Kyle." He says.
"I'm Bryan." He says.
"And I'm Jordan." He says.
Shannon sits down In her regular spot and Diego sits across from her.
"So tell us what happened!" Alex says. Only Kyle and Alex were looking over at me wanting me to say what happened, since the rest of them were fascinated with Diego. Somewhere along the story Kyle and I's fingers were intertwined and we were holding hands. The feeling of his warm hands kept me clam throughout the story and kept me from having a breakdown. As I finish the story, making sure to leave out the cutting part, Kyle squeezes my hand in a reassuring way. Kyle's hand fit almost too perfectly with mine, almost as if it was meant for my hand. His hands were so soft, it made me never want to let go.
"Wow Y/N's such a bitch." Kyle says. "Yea she really is. She doesn't seem like the type to do that to someone though. I guess you never truly know someone a hundred percent. "Alex says.
"Don't worry we'll make sure she pays for what she does." Kyle says with a smirk on his face.
"I'd like you not to though since you would just be stooping down to her level and it's not worth it." I mutter and look down at our intertwined fingers. I could feel my face heating up, and my heart beating wildly. This was different from Y/N, this was just something small and generous. I don't like Kyle do I...? Even if I did I don't think we'd work out. Well we're both bisexual... He probably likes someone else!! I sighed at the thought of Kyle liking someone else. I mean we've been friends for a few years now, so it's probably be awkward between us if we broke up.
"Oh by the way do you guys wanna film a video today, since we haven't posted one in a while." Bryan says to me, Kyle and Alex.
"Yeah of course!" Alex replies.
"Yeah, sure." Kyle replies. I just nod up at him, then go back down to looking at Kyle and I's intertwined fingers. Kyle leaned in over to me, I felt my cheeks heat up again thinking that he was going to kiss me in front of the whole cafeteria. But instead  he leaned over to my ear and whispered "Meet me up on the roof." And let go of my hand, then went to throw his trash away. The second his fingers were gone from mine, I felt empty. I needed his touch. No I didn't need it, I craved it. So this is how it feels to like someone, and them not throw your heart away instantly. I really shouldn't be thinking about this since I'm not 100% over Y/N and it could be seen as me using him. I was not going to do what Y/N did to me to Kyle. I saw Kyle leave the cafeteria, and head in the direction towards the roof. I quickly leave a dumbfounded Alex, and throw my trash away. As I head out of the cafeteria and into the hallway, I see Jackson with his hands on Y/N's hips, who's pressed against the locker having a very heated make out. I stood there shocked by what I was seeing. Even though Jackson and Y/N were together and now at my school it still didn't feel real to me. Jackson pulled away from Y/N leaving a string of saliva from their lips, reminding me of our kiss in the closet. I feel my heart break once more from the girl I love. Well not love anymore. Y/N smirks over at me.
"Whataya lookin at?" I hear Jackson ask.
"N-nothing." I stutter and run off.
I feel tear drops run down my face as I run up to the roof. I see Kyle there and he smiles at me then frowns, once he sees I'm crying. I run over to him and start crying into his chest. Kyle sits down with me in his lap, and rubs my back.
"Shh it's gonna be okay Johnnie. Please don't cry over Y/N, she's not worth your tears or the pain your in" He says to me. After a while of me crying into his chest, I finally get the courage to look up at him.
"I'm sorry for doing this to you Kyle." I mutter.
"Johnnie I'm your best friend this is the kind of things your meant to go to me about. Do you wanna tell me what happened?" He asks.
I take a shaky breath and tell him everything that happened. "I'm sorry dude. But they both come to this school now so them making out is something you're just going to have to get used to. Just because your heartbroken over them doesn't mean they're gonna stop acting like a couple for you. You just have to hold your head high and move on." Kyle says to me. He was blunt but it was true, and I'd rather have him tell me the truth straight up then give me some bullshit at this point.
"Yeah you're right. This is how it's going to be now and I need to man up and move on." I say more to myself than to him. I look up into his gorgeous brown eyes (or are they a different color? Please tell me if I'm wrong) and actually realize the situation were in. Me sitting in his lap with his arms around me and me staring up into his gorgeous eyes. I feel my heart beating wildly, but somehow this felt completely right. Kyle starts leaning down and closing his eyes so I start leaning up and closing my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as our lips touched. It was a incredibly nice and sweet kiss. It felt nothing like the kisses me and Y/N had. His lips were so sweet against mine, it felt completely right and I didn't want this kiss to end. A few seconds later Kyle pulled away and looked down at me. I looked back up and him, not finding the words to explain the way I felt, I laid my head down on the crook of his neck.

(Hey guys! I really Hope y'all liked the new chapter.)