Chapter six: New students

~Johnnie's pov~

The weekend ended up going by pretty fast, mainly with Bryan trying to get information out of me about what happened between me and Y/N. Bryan being who he is somehow found out that she was there. I don't think I'll ever get how someone can hurt you so much and not even care.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, forcing me out of my wonderful sleep that made me forget the pain for a while. I slam the off button, then get up and sit on the edge of my bed. I lean back with my arms out stretching. 'This is gonna be a shitty day I bet.' I think as I get up from my bed.

I throw on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and a Pierce The Veil t-shirt. I walk out of my room, over to Bryan's door and start banging on it till he finally opened the door.
"You should really get a damn alarm clock." I mutter and walk of.
Since I wasn't really hungry, I just drank a glass of Orange Juice. Once I finished my drink I put it in the sink, then went back into my room. I slip on my black vans and my black jacket, fix my hair,  then walk out the door.

Usually Bryan drove me to school, even though I could drive myself since I had my own car, but it was always nice to have another body in the car to interact with. But I knew if I let him drive me to school he'd start asking about Y/N again and I didn't have the energy to deal with it. I put in a Sleeping With Sirens cd in and turned the volume up all the way. As I pulled into the school parking lot, I heard my phone go off a few times. Not bothering to look at what it was, I turned my phone off and threw it in the back seat. I grab my backpack then step out of my car. I walk into the school, then into my first period History.

I was there a bit early, so I sat there awkwardly since I didn't have anything to do. The teacher walked in and gave me a funny look.
"What are you doing here so early?" The teacher asked.
"I got a early start this morning." I mutter.
She nods at me then walks over to her desk and sits down. 'Ugh I shouldn't have come this early.' I thought since it was awkward to just be sitting there. Finally the bell rang symbolizing that you had five minutes to get to class and Students start coming in one by one. A few glared at be since I had already taken one of the back seats. Kyle and Alex walked in, put their things down, then came over to me.
"Why didn't you answer my text?" Kyle asked me.
"I left my phone in my car, sorry dude." I replied.
"Wait, since when do you drive yourself to school?" Alex asked.
"Since this morning." I snapped.
"What happened to make you drive yourself to school?" Alex asked ignoring my rudeness.
Bryan must have not told anyone else in the gang. "I'll tell you at lunch." I reply which would give me enough time to come up with a lie. They both nod then walk back to their seats. '
"Okay class before I start teaching, we have two new students." She says happily. I look over to the door and watch as Y/N and her boyfriend walk in.
(Oml sorry for not updating and also updating on the wrong day 😂)