Chapter 6- Why They Call Her Chaos

Unedited

Warning: Strong Language, Violence, blood and death.

Behind the angry and bloody brunette who was still storming further in front of the group, the assassin and father of one fell into pace with the blonde-haired prisoner and spoke lowly with barely controlled rage as he glared holes in their leader at the front of the group.

"I'm gonna kill him." He declared

"Well, you better make it quick cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one."

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, five or seven of these SEALs. After that, I'm gonna need some help. you down?"

"Always. What about the shit in our necks? We can't all cut them out like her" She nodded in the direction of Violet

"Your friend's gonna help us out with that, right?"

Harley grinned and nudged her shoulder with his "You're my friend, too."

"Stay evil, doll face, Spread the word." He encouraged before walking faster.

~8~

Violet could feel her blood boil when she thought of that infuriating Colonel. Who the hell did he think he was, acting all high and mighty! Her fists clenched tight until her nails dug in that deep, they drew blood.

"Chaos. Hey Chaos... don't walk away from me" She heard him groan and speed up when she refused to answer. It was only when he called her by her actual name that she stopped "Violet"

"Yes, your majesty?" She mock curtsied, facing the man that seemed to get under her skin why too easily.

"Where are you going?" He demanded

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna bail on you now" She concealed a smirk at the obvious relief on the colonel's expression and the way the tension in his stance softened slightly

Rick's eyes narrowed as he tried to block out the warmth and comfort that her words brought him. He scoffed "I'm not worried. I just don't want to have to kill you if you try to escape" The defence sounded weak, even to Flag.

"And how do you plan on doing that, genius? In case you happened to forget; that nifty little bomb of yours is nothing but a speck of dirt littering the street" The brunette stalked closer, eliminating over half of the space between the two of them. "How would you kill me, GI Joe?" She smirked, taunting the soldier as they stared into each other's eyes.

Playful hazel ones clashed with stern green ones.

"Boss, we got people up here." Flags' lieutenant called from up ahead interrupting before the colonel could answer the brunette.

Flag broke the staring down first, speaking up to get his voice across to the lieutenant "I'm on my way." He jogged over to Edwards, looking over the other side of a cars carcass "Shit! Amanda, we have hostiles up ahead."

Violet had just walked over when she heard Waller's voice come over the colonels' earpiece. She couldn't help but roll her eyes "Flag. get out of there. We're not here to fight them. We know that doesn't work."

"Copy that." He ignored the brunette's presence, concentrating on the mission and his soldiers "We're diverting. Bump out second two squad two blocks east. We'll pass through you ...continue north."

As the SEALs became divided, the Australian bank robber saw this as the perfect opportunity to start up a conversation with the black assassin while they all waited behind one of the cars. He approached the hit man, much like he had Slipknot earlier "Hey. I like these odds, mate. You just say the word."