Disclaimer & Summary

Disclaimer- unfortunately I don't own Suicide Squad or any of its characters...only my OC and any plot changes.

AN- so I watched Suicide Squad a couple of weeks ago and since then I can't seem to get the idea of this story out of my head-hell I'm currently writing this, laying by the pool in blistering heat... God I'm gonna burn so bad -_-
Any ways this story will be completely based off of Suicide Squad, not all the backgrounds and comics and such (if that made sense) my OC is a completely new idea with no ties to other series, comics, books etc.

Rick Flag/ OC

Although I do like Rick with June in the movie, I want to change it up a bit... I've changed how I want the whole background info for Rick and June. Originally I was going to stick with the two being in love and then he slowly falling for the OC but as I wrote the first chapter loads of ideas suddenly hit me on what could happen if he didn't love June- If that made sense- The plan now is to have the two as really close/ best friends. 

Who's your favourite from the film?

*Cough* Deadshot *cough*

Any ways....

She barely remembered the pain but the scars were another matter.

As ironic as it sounded they were the only thing that soothed her aching mind and played as a constant reminder, of how much she had lost and what had been taken away from her. 

They were a comfort to her; the only thing that reassured her about her choices which is why she didn't put up much of a fight when Batman and the SWAT team showed up or when they put her in Bele Reve and threw away the key. 

Two years later Amanda Waller visited the inmates with Colonel Rick Flag to inspect the ones she wanted to join her task force however, just when Rick thought they'd seen everyone Waller had one more inmate they needed to visit... That's how they ended up in the deepest, darkest parts of Bele Reve to see a woman. The one who she considered to be, probably the most dangerous meta human villain the world had ever known...and Waller wanted her.

Violet Jackson 

For two years, the government thought they'd won, for two years they believed she wasn't much of a threat and for two whole years she let them believe, let them have a false sense of security and comfort...until now 

I'm hoping this one is slightly better than the original summary I posted 

Let me know what you think...?