Chapter 4

*Previously on Jiwoo x Cryaotic x Pewdiepie x Dodger – The wonderful world of pregnancy...

Jiwoo leaves their apartment thinking of all the good and bad memories. He will never forget his one true love.*

And so it continues...

***********************
Cry comes home from a hard day at work with Bby. Exhausted as he is, he goes to the room of him and Jiwoo, not knowing that his lover is long gone. He goes inside of their room. Jiwoo nowhere to be seen, only a single letter that was still wet from tears catched Cries attention. It was laying on their bed, on the same bed where Cri and Jiwoo had their very first sweet time. Cry takes the letter from the bed and puts on the song that I RECOMMENDED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER :)))) He starts crying. Suffa suffa Bby hears his cries and sobs and so he comes inside of his parents room.

„Why u crying lolol“

„Daddy (wink wonk ;)) died, sweaty.“

„OH NO!“, Bby screamed not realizing what they're about to say

„NOT MY SUGAR DADDY!!!!!“

Cry is shook yet odly pleased and proud with Bby.

„BITCH WHAT SUGA  DADDY?! Becuz same tbh“

And Bby, replies with relief „Its my new father, he gives me money and I give him d****.“

„Sharing is caring winky wonky giv mommy thee money BIETCH!!“, as the loving mother that Cry was he pulled out a gun.

„Sh it ok momma“

5 MONTHS LATER

A stranger, to be exact a man arrives at the door of their apartment and says „You have to sufer for 10years!!!“

Cry, not knowing who that man is but strangely still replying not even knowing what that man is talking about, says „OMG What this is too much! I want a damn discount!!!“

„You're getting a discount and have now to suffer 9 years and 364 days“

„Ya“ said Cry, pleased with his wild art of dealing with marketing guys.

AFTER 5 YEARS

After all these years Cry didnt want to be alone anymore. Even he could get lonely (mor like sexually frustrated (; ) So he goes on a search for a new man that could fill the deep dark space in his cold dead heart. And he did find someone! A cat. A black cat. It was Jisoo. They spent a lovely night together, Jisoo half human and half cat and Cry in his whale fursuit but with fur.

„Your d*** is not like Jiwoos tho :(“

But Cry accepted this painful fact and so they got into a RELATIONSHIP...!!!!!!!! Bby did not accept his new father. He cut his butt cuz he emo and while cutting he listened to recommended song in the previous chapter (I dont explain mor to taht scene but dont worri bby lifes and is happy).

4 YEARS AND 364 DAYS LATER JIWOO BACK!!!!

Cry forgot about him but deep down in his heart he still remembered his sweet, juicy d***. As Jiwoo went into their old room he catches Cry making love to Jisoo.

„BIETCH IS THAT HOW YOURE WAITED FOR MY COMEBACK!!!!“

„Ya oopsi-daisy.“

„Let's just make a polyamarois realtinship♥“, said Jisoo, trying to unleash himself from the blanket to show of his bod.

„Aight“, said Jiwoo, trying to look away BUT ALSO NOT REALLY AWAY SO HE WOULDNT SEEM RUDE SO HE JUST LOOKED RESPECTFULLY AT BOD OF JISOO AND BLUSHED. Cry being a damn weirdo says,

„We should ask Bby to join our relationship. Theres nothing wrong with a child being together with all of his dads :)))“

And Bby being a weirdo like his mother Cry says,

„Ok and my suger daddy is now OUR sugar daddy!!!“

They all nod in agreement, thinking about the things that they want to buy from the money they will get if they will be gud bois. After being responsible adults (they put Bby to slep), they had a threesome with their new Daddy. But he filmed it and posted it on some pornsite for horny daddies who are to poor to have substitutes themselves.

End of chapter 4