13

A.N: Annnddddd we're back!

How about this FUCK YOU AND YOUR LIMP ASS DICK!

-Alexander

3 Days left until summer
Odom Building
Dorm #1215

"Anger"

I woke up in a bed that didn't belong to me in a room the didn't resemble mine next to man that I called my best friend.

What the fuck did I do last night?

I was aware of everything up until we left the cafe. The rest was impulsive decision. I sat up and turned to the side to look at John peacefully sleeping. I pressed my hand against his shoulder only to realize that it was bare. Actually his whole upper body was. Lifting the covers up slowly it hit me like a p
ile of fucking bricks.

I slept with John.

I had sex with the only support system I had left in order to forget.

Forget about Thomas.

John was just a distraction. A distraction that I regret but enjoyed thoroughly.

John's light snores transitioned into yawns and morning stretches. I had to admit, he was adorable in the early sunlight. His eyes popped open and I swore you see the laughter in his eyes. "Good Morning Lexi."

"Morning." My voice was quiet and slightly confused. I shouldn't be tho, I know what I did.

The freckled boy removed the cover from around his waist and stood up revealing his body to the inside of the four walls.

"Oh my God!" I covered my eyes and shook my head. Where?
Clothes?
Uhh?
Jeez I know I fucked him but I just don't wanna see him bare like that!

"Are you serious Lexi? You're covering your eyes. You ate my ass and you're covering your eyes."

"I-uh-I-Maybe- Uhhh gotta blast." I grabbed my clothes and bolted out of the dorm room fully naked. After I made it to the bathrooms I got weird look from all the guys.

"I don't have to explain myself to you!" I held my pants to my chest and backed into the near stall to get dressed.

What the hell am I doing with my life. This is not who I am. I usually don't just run out like that without having something to say but for the first time in my life I actually didn't know what to say.

How do I justify this situation?

How do I tell John that he was just an object.
An object for me to use.

I could give a less of a shit about Thomas finding out. He's hurt me enough and now It's my time to get back at him. He's been going on dates with Sally and Maddison. He's disregarded my feelings and I can't help but to wonder why I fell in love with such a man as him.

I finished getting dressed and exited the bathroom.

I need to figure this shit out.

I walked to the West wing cafe and ordered a cup of coffee. Taking the hot cup I quietly made my way to the back corner of the cafe.