Chapter 1

Zaphiera pov

Sighing deeply while I am looking over the body i just castrated awhile ago. He is Don Manico a leader of Italian Mafia in this area.

Who dares to double cross me with our shipping on drugs and weapons. " Tsk no one dares to double cross me not now and ever "

I sit down in the chair in front of my victim while smiling blankly at it. " why I am feeling it again? No no zaphy you are trained not to feel anything"

I call my right hand ishaaq. A 6ft and 2 inches handsome guy who following her orders without any questions. He is serving me for almost 4 years now after i saves him in the hands of Russian leader who happened to be his fiancee father. Now him and her fiancee now his wife serves me as my loyal dogs.

" put his body parts in different boxes and send it to his partners but leave his head hanging in the front of his house" i order coldly to ishaaq he slightly bow down his head and go out.

Sighing again for hundredthe times now, i suddenly feel tired, suffocated, I wanted some space, some changes but I don't know where to start. I stand up from were i sitting and go out in the cell. Slowly i walk to my room directly to my bathroom. My bathroom is consisting of a small pool inside a sauna bath and Jacuzzi which is like a two big bedroom combine into one. I remove my blooded dress and put it on hamper and go directly shower to removed the bloodstained in my body.

Thinking deep again to have a short vacation somewhere no one knows. I know i can trust Ishaaq and Jamana to rule my place while I was away. But before that i have to settle all my problem first. I have to find that man who is responsible for destroying my life. Grinding my teeth while hitting the bathroom walls I shouted very loudly " you better hide because when the time I find you, you will pay for what you did to me".

Alznon pov

Grunting and loud moaning is echoing inside my suit, while i banging my lady tonight a Italian model I meet in the party i attended awhile ago.

"faster baby, yes yes yes right there" she moaning while I forcefully bang her from behind. But in the middle of our sex i suddenly lost my appetite and let go her hips and pull out my cock out of her wet pussy while cursing under my breath.

"ohh baby I'm not done yet" the woman whinning at me " what's her name again" the girl try to grab my cock but i walk away from the bed and lit my cigarette and face the glass window looking over the beautiful night sight of Paris. I feels her hands encircling my torso, moving slowly to my half arouse cock and slowly pump it up and down. I removed her hands and push her away from me.

" you can go now I'm no longer need your service" i tell her with my cold voice and look at her with my blank face.

" fuck you wades what do you think of me a prostitute?" the woman is fumming with anger with my insult.

"look alona" i try to reason out but receive a slap from that woman.

" what a sick bastard you are, a good for nothing retard " she quickly get her gown and wear it again without her undies and faced Alznon again

"it's Elena not Alona you shit" she walks quickly on the door and close it loudly. After the woman go i sit on sofa, i put my two hands back on my head and look in the ceiling while the cigarette is still in my mouth. I am thinking about her and my conscience resurfacing again.

I closed my eyes tighly remembering that dreadful night i want to forget it but it keeps replying in my fucking mind. I remember her sweet scent her smooth skin her beautiful moaning while I am fucking her. Her arms tightly hugging me when she is cumming all of it is imprinted in my mind for 8 years now. Thinking about it my cock is pulsating painfully and wanted a some release. I stand up and walk directly to the bathroom and try to relieved myself with my hands. Imagining her in my mind only if i remember her face and i knows who she is. She just vanish in the thin air without any trace. I tried to find her for 4months but all the investigator i hire can't find her. After i shower i call my buddy Atif to meet me in the bar of this hotel i want some drinks. 20 minutes sitting in the bar with Atif when i spotted this woman walking with so much confidence and arrogance,

I was mesmerise by her beauty, black hair white skin and gray sharp eyes. A body who all ladies wish to have and 5 ft 10 inches tall. I glanced her attire a ripped jeans and tight black tube and a flat boots with leather jacket to complete it all. But there is something about her that makes my heart beats fast and a feeling I can't explain. The aura surrounds here suddenly change and people in the bar seems afraid to make an eye contact to her i wonder why. Then she sits beside me

" give me some vodka and scotch on the rock" she order and mentally I whistle of her choice of the drink. She look at me blankly and quickly divert her attention in her drinks.

" you look familiar have we meet before" I said before I can stop myself asking her. She look at me up and down and raised her brows

" that pick up line is little to old to get laid" she answered back and walk away.