White Knight and Rebel Love

(A/N: This is for Yavi37theBIchick, one of my favorite authors here on Wattpad and a really amazing friend of mine. Thanks for being there for me. ❤❤❤❤)

*Jinxx's POV*
I wake up with my arms wrapped around my girlfriend Violet, who I've been dating for almost a year and a half. A small smile forms on my lips as I bring her closer to me and gently kiss her cheek. "Morning baby.." She says sleepily, turning over and cuddling into me. "Morning sweetheart." I say, rubbing her back. I feel her smile against my skin, her hands resting on my sides. "Anything you wanna do today?" I ask softly, bringing a hand up and running my fingers through her hair. "As long as I get to spend time with you, I don't care." She said, backing up a bit and looking into my eyes. A laugh quietly escapes my lips as I place small kisses over her cheeks and nose, she giggles as her nose scrunches up a bit. "What are you doing, dork?" She asked, trying to not giggle. "Being affectionate towards my beautiful girlfriend, who I love dearly." I say, letting a bigger smile show. "Don't you have to babysit your niece today?" "Yeah.. Thanks for reminding me Yavi!" I say, smiling and making an attempt to get out of the extremely comfortable oversized bed we'd gotten. "Mm, no.. Cuddle for a bit.." "Alright, but we gotta get ready soon." I said as I cuddled back up with her, leaning down slightly and kissing her before she could say anything. She hummed quietly, closing her eyes as I closed mine. 'Someday we'll have kids of our own, and you'll have my last name. I'll treat you like the queen you are, and never let anything happen to you.' I thought, gently biting her lip.

To possibly be continued!