10- Italy

I stood silently as I took in what he just said. "So your leaving..." I say softly looking down at the ground. "No" He says firmly making me look up at him. "No? Jasper what do you mean? That's your family" I say shocked. "They may be my family, but I've already killed myself enough for what I did to you the last time I left. Now seeing Bella, I understand what I put you through. I'm not putting you through that again" He says shaking his head.

"Jasper I don't want to keep you here from your family." I say sadly. "Cali, I'm not leaving you. So stop arguing. It's useless" He says with a chuckle. "I explained why I didn't want to leave to them. Esme had me on speaker phone. They were actually happy with my answer. Rose was the most happy. I guess she's glad I'm not leaving you like I did" He chuckles.

"So then what are you going to do?" I ask softly. "Well I told them I didn't want to stay at the house without them, so they bought a smaller one for me. It's right down the road." He tells me. "Seriously? Jasper that's amazing!" I grin and jump onto him hugging him. He laughs wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Lets get you back inside before you get a cold" He smiles and opens the door leading us inside. We sit with dad for a while before Jasper leaves to check out the small house they got him. I'm glad he's closer to me, so now I can see him whenever. But I know most of my time will be with Bella. She needs me.

It had been a few months since we got back. The night I got back I understood what dad meant about the waking up screaming. That night I stayed in Bellas room so she wouldn't wake up again. I had forced her out of her room quite a few times which made her mad at me but I didn't care. I didn't want her to be a complete zombie.

I started up my training with Sam again. Asher was glad I was working back into my training and schedules so he could set me up on a case soon. Also, lately Bella had been hanging out with Jake. Sam and the boys told me he would be phasing soon and that worried me. Bella seems like herself when shes with him. When he phases she might break again.

"You need to tell me when Jake phases. So I know why Bellas suddenly so off put and grouchy. Cause I know she will be" I tell the boys as I grab my bag to leave. "One of us will let you know. So hows lover boy?" Paul teases with a smirk. For some reason they loved to tease me about Jasper even though he was their enemy.

"He's fine. He isn't exactly the happiest that I'm training over here. But he's dealt with it. Only because I told him how I kicked all your asses when we first met" I told them with a smirk. They all yell at me disagreeing with my statement but we all knew it was true. "Alright boys I'll see you in a few days. Bye Sam! Bye Em!" I yell into the kitchen as I hear a bye yelled back.

I head home and notice Bellas truck is gone. I then remembered she was hanging out with Jake. I parked and headed inside. "Dad?" I call into the dark house. I then remember hes working the late shift. I walk into the living room and jump when I see Alice. "Alice?! What are you doing here?" I grin hugging her.

"Cali I had a vision. Bella jumped off a cliff!" She says worried. "She what? Alice that's ridiculous. There's no cliffs here to jump off of and die" I say defensively. "Well I can't see her future anymore! Something must have happened" She says worried again. I hear Bellas truck pulling up. "That's her. See shes fine" I say softly.

The door opens and Bella steps in. She walks in to the living room and jumps seeing Alice. "Alice?!" She asks amazed. She jumps forward hugging her making me giggle. I texted Jasper knowing he'd want to come down here and see her. "What the hell Bella? Why would you try and kill yourself?!" She asks her sounding angry.

"What?" Bella asks confused. "She had a vision. You jumped off a cliff" I tell her. "No I was cliff diving. It was.. fun" She mumbles awkwardly. "I've never met anyone more prone to life threatening idiocy" Alice says amazed. "Okay... why do you smell like wet dog?" She asks. "Oh.. that's Jake. He's kind of a werewolf." Bella explains awkwardly.

"Bella. Werewolves are not good company to keep. You too missy" Alice nags us. "Speak for yourself! I had to make sure you were okay" Jakes voices snaps as we all turn to see him. "Well I wouldn't hurt her" Alice says defensively as Jasper walks in walking to my side. "No your just a harmless Cullen. I mean the other bloodsucker who is trying to kill them because of you" He snorts at her.

"Victoria? I didn't see her. I haven't seen a lot past you and your pack of mutts." She hisses at him. "You don't wanna make me angry. Things will get very ugly" He snarls. Alice walks outside with me and Jasper promising Bella not to leave yet. Jasper catches up with Alice until she freezes up. A vision.

She rushes back inside rushing to Bella. "Bella! It's Edward... he thinks your dead. And he wants to die too. He's going to the Volturi" She rushes out. "What?" Bella freaks out and rushes out of the house with Alice. "Jasper you need to go with them. That's your family and you'll be able to keep everyone calm." I say quickly.

"I can't leave you Cali" He frowns. "I know you guys will be moving back after they come back. So go with them and come see me when you get back" I say softly. He nods as we rush outside. I kiss him goodbye and he jumps into the car with Alice and Bella as Jake paces around angry. He storms off down the road running back to La Push.

I left a note for dad on where I was before I walked into the woods towards the Cullens. I figured I could dust and water their plants so it looks like they never left. As I get into the house I get the eery feeling I'm being watched. I search the entire house but still feel on edge. Once I dust everything, which takes a while, I water the plants before I leave and head into Forks. 

I stopped by saying hi to dad for a bit before I walk around town. As I pass an alley arms grab me yanking me into the alley. I fight against the arms and feel more hands on me. I see a man in front of me with a disgusting smirk on his face. I swing at him scratching his face making him curse. "Dumb Bitch" He snarls pushing me to the ground.

They both hold me down as I thrash around to get free and yell for help. Something gets tied around my mouth silencing my calls for help. Tears roll down my cheeks as they start to pull my clothes off me. I still try to yell against whatever is gagging me but it doesn't work. The one I scratched straddles my waist as the other holds my top half down. 

I scream and thrash around in another attempt to break free. The man slaps me and I cry harder. This can't happen to me. It can't. The worst thing possible happened when he forced himself into me. I scream against the gag as pain fills my body. Tears roll down my cheeks to no end as he continues his torture.

When he stops they switch and as I get a chance I break my hand free swinging and scratching them both multiple times. I'm slapped again as the other one forces himself, just like his friend did. Once their content they fix themselves before running off. I curl up crying as I rip off whatever was gagging me. 

I hear voices and try to call to them. "Help.. Please" I cry as loud as I can. "Daddy wait! I heard something!" I hear a little girls voice. "Sweetie it's probably nothing." A man replies. "Help me..." I cry harder. "There it is again" The little girl calls as I hear running feet. "Daddy!" She screams right above me. I jump curling into a tighter ball. 

"Oh my god. Miss are you alright?" The mans voice asks. "Swan... Police" I choke out through my crying. "Oh my gosh. Cali Swan?" The man asks. I nod. "Sweetie you stay here and talk to her. I'm going to flag down the ambulance." The man says running out of the alley. "Chief Swan! It's your daughter!" I hear the man yell. Footsteps thud down the alley and I hear my dads voice.

"Oh god... Cali. Baby come on" His says and I can tell he's crying. I flinch feeling hands grab me and thrash away. "Let us get her" I hear a soft female voice. "Cali, my names Andrea. Let me and Sam move you to the gurney alright?" She tells me softly. I weakly nod. "We're gonna grab your feet and under your arms okay" She tells me. 

Once I'm shifted to the gurney I'm wheeled away. I then hear the little girls voice next to me. I crack open my eyes to see a little girl with blonde curls and green eyes. "It's okay. Were gonna make you all better" She tells me kissing my cheek. I flinch but try my best to smile. I know I fail when she frowns. Soon I'm rolled into the hospital and into a room. This day couldn't get any worse.