03- The Assignment

So today was Saturday, also known as the day of my assignment with Colby. Bella noticed pretty quick that I was friends with the Cullens. So my excuse today was I was staying over with Alice and Rose today. And of course they're covering for me.

Alice had handle my makeup and let Rose handle my hair. My makeup was perfect as usual done by Alice. Rose went along curling my hair and pinned it all to one side letting all my curls fall over my left shoulder. The covered up my tattoo easily with the makeup seeing as we couldn't let anyone know I was an agent.

I slide the holster onto the top of my thigh and slip my gun into it, also having my other weapons stashed along my body

I slide the holster onto the top of my thigh and slip my gun into it, also having my other weapons stashed along my body. I slide on my silver heels and turn to Alice and Rose. "You look perfect. Remember all you need to?" Rose asks. "Of course I do" I giggle. She hands me my clutch which has my phone typical stuff like lipstick and shit, and another weapon.

They walk out before me and I take a breath before heading downstairs. Once I get downstairs they all smile brightly. "You look beautiful. You'll be perfect tonight" Esme smiles at me. Carlisle nods his agreement making me smile. The others compliment me too. "No" Is the only word Jasper says.

"Excuse me?" I ask him. "Your not going out in that" He says crossing his arms. "Okay, in case you forgot. It's my job, to do what I need to. If they need to dress me, they do. And lastly, I'm not your fucking property. You can't tell me what I go out in." I snap at him. I hear a knock and sigh. "I'll be back sometime tonight" I say simply before walking to the door.

I open it and see Colby waiting for me. "Well look at you" He grins at me. "Damn, Asher wasn't kidding" I laugh as I shut the door. "What did he say now?" He grumbles. "He told me how you got help. That's why you haven't been around much the past few months." I say simply as we climb into the limo.

"Before we leave. Stand back up." He chuckles waving me back out. I huff getting out. He reaches out and tugs the holster farther up my thigh. "If I can see the gun, so can they. Let's go" He chuckles. I climb back in as he joins me. The limo pulls out and we're off to our assignment. "So what's the angle I'm working at?" I ask him.

"Asher told me you just need to be yourself. Addictive, and lure him in" He says giving me a smirk. "Have I lured you in?" I ask in a teasing tone. "More then once" He says before going beet red. I giggle at him and kiss his cheek. "Don't be embarassed" I laugh. After about an hour we pull up to where we need to be.

As usual there's cameras everywhere. Colby steps out before holding out a hand to me. I take his hand before stepping out of the limo. He smiles at me and I give him one back. We walk down the carpet as the cameras flash and head into the building. We were always told don't stop and talk.

We get inside and get a chance to survey the room. The huge bar on the left wall is no surprise. The tables are scattered around, a choose your own seat dinner. Wow. Straight across from us there's a giant balcony. "If I have to lure him anywhere it's going to be there." I say quietly. Colby gives me a nod.