"Each other." 

Gia was the first to step forward with a disapproving look, "I never fight alone." Alaric nodded his head agreeing with her statement from behind her. I tilted my head at the pair, suddenly wanting to know how this little pack of theirs came to be. 

"Well, it's time you start. This isn't going to be some simple battle we win with a couple of bite marks and fire balls. It is guaranteed you two will be separated." 

Gia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms furiously, "We'll see about that." 

Locaine stepped back eyeballing everyone, "So, whose first." Suddenly, he was kicked forward, stumbling he stood up growling turning around to see who was brave enough to sneak the Vampire King. A giggle escaped my lips, when a now visible Lucky stood there with a goofy smile on his face. 

"Bring it." 

Damion chuckled darkly, "This will be good." He mumbled a couple of words, and the ground began to shake beneath Lucky heavily. His face was full of panic as he began to struggle to stand straight, during his fit Raven had shifted into a fierce tiger and latched her teeth onto his leg, pulling at him harshly. Lucky's face quickly turned into a look of determination as his eyes darkened, he raised his left hand and a light blue force field appeared in front of him knocking Raven off of his leg. The tiger shook her head, and crouched lowly eyeing him carefully. 

Lucky kept the shield up, finally balancing himself, as he looked at the uninterested Gia before he began to run at her. Right before he could make contact, Alaric hissed before swirling his hand, and a sudden gust of wind appeared sending Lucky a couple of feet backwards but he surprisingly landed on his feet. Gia smirked confidently in Locaine's direction, "Never alone." With those words she shifted into a big, dirty blonde wolf and snapped her jaws angrily in Lucky's direction. 

"Bring it, mutt." He taunted, causing her to lunge at him. As Gia's wolf form was in the air, he pushed a force field in her direction sending her sprawling across the ground. Alaric watched her land roughly, and turned furiously towards Lucky, who was waiting for his attack. What Lucky wasn't prepared for was the quiet Zofia, who was standing behind him patiently waiting for her time to attack. Zofia looked in my direction before sending me a small smile, she reached out towards Lucky placing her hand on his shoulder. Lucky's body jolted forward, and he let out a loud scream as he caved to his knees his body shaking. 

"I give!" He cried out, and Zofia tilted her head before removing her hand. 

"What the hell was that, Lucky." Locaine frowned. I don't see what he was so angry about; he did pretty damn good in my eyes. 

"I didn't know she would be participating in this!" He interjected, standing up as he dusted off his pants. 

"Aw, what's wrong. Can't handle a little electricity?" Raven snickered, walking towards him as she began to shift into Zofia. She reached out her hand that was sparking with energy, causing Lucky to immediately to move away. Zofia tilted her head confusion written across her face as she eyed her impostor. 

"Zofia is off limits too, Raven." Locaine said irritated. 

Raven pouted again, before turning into her normal figure. "Seriously considering working for the enemy if you keep ruining my fun, Locaine."